Ratings for Dr. William R. Womack

I have been going to Dr. Womack for about seven years. A few years ago I was in an auto accident and got a nasty bump on my shin. The doctors at the hospital told me I would have to have surgery to remove the pressure and the blood. I went to see Dr. Womack who told me to apply a warm compass and elevate my leg for several days to see if that would help. After a painful week, Dr. Womack's remedy worked! Dr. Womack has old and new school treatments that have saved me money, time and pain. I highly recommend this doctor to all ages of clients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

He is a very good primary care provider. If I need a referral to a specialist he doesn't give me a hard time about it. The staff returns calls & are nice enough. The Dr. is a nice man who by nature is not a real friendly guy but more get down to business. In his field he is knowledgable and is not afraid to physically exam you like some Drs. who just look at their file papers. He does not keep a waiting room full of people. I seldom wait more than 10 or 15 minutes. He has time to talk to his patients and listen to figure out a problem. I don't mean all day but enough time to do what you need to. The more I see him the more friendly he is and I think it's kind of unusual for a Dr. or anyone else to be real friendly when you 1st meet them. I give them a very good score and I've been to a lot of Drs. before.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. William R. Womack's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1960)