Ratings for Dr. Jean N. Perrin

Treated me like a child and acted like I was completely incompetent. Told me the Hydrocodone 5/500 and Soma I am on for pain is way too strong,(I'm 45 with two herniated discs that didn‘t respond to epidural steroid injections and I’m still in pain even with taking those meds or I wouldn‘t be there) and she put me on Ultram and Flexeril which are both even weaker than the medicine I am on. I suffered physically and emotionally from being poorly treated by her and basically called an addict; I wasted my time and money and had to go to the ER for relief. My PCP told me that Hydrocodone and Soma are mild compared to other pain medications and muscle relaxants and Dr. Perrin was out of line in prescribing something even less potent and telling me what I take is too strong. She under-prescribes, if she does at all, and judges you as if she knows you better than you do. She shouldn’t treat patients like they are incompetent or junkies that don’t need medications. Worst physician I’ve seen.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Jean N. Perrin's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in West Lafayette, IN