Ratings for Dr. Tina S. Schnapper

Incorrectly put in my IUD, left the room and kept me waiting in agony for over an hour while she tended to other patients. She is very friendly and nice if its a run of the mill check up. I just would not recommend her based on other reviews from other sites, plus ones on here, and what she did to me. Her attitude changed dramatically after she made a mistake. Seemingly had no care or concern for the pain I was in. Aside from a pap, I would not recommend Dr. Schnapper.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I actually really liked dr. shnapper at first. Then it came time for my surgery. She left the hospital before I even woke up, didn't tell me I was going under before hand, and when I woke up I was in horrible pain. She only prescribed the same medication and same dosage she had me on pre-op. She wouldn't respond to the nurses calling her.She was too busy & didn't help at all. I ended up in the ER because she wasn't available until my follow up appointment. The ER physician even commented on how strange and low dosed the pain medication was. When I told her about my feelings, she accused me of wanting too much pain medication,but I had just gone through a painful serious surgery. Gutting a patient's abs and taking half her reproductive system warrants the need for at least a stronger dose of the same pain medication prescribed pre-op. Then she dropped me from her practice. I do not recommend her based on her callous behavior and obvious fear of malpractice law suit, which she deserves.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Schnapper was my mothers doctor for years and delivered both of my younger brothers. My mother loved her so when I was 16 she brought me to her and I loved her from day one, I am now 22 and still visit her just because, she delivered my son and is overall just a great wonderful doctor, I recommend her to everyone, shes not just a doctor shes a great friend and very comfortable to be with.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Tina S. Schnapper's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1996)

HIP