Ratings for Dr. David D. Finley

Amazing staff and doctor. Not only with myself but also my young children. I could not feel more comfortable at a dentists. I feel like I have known them forever. They are so helpful and comforting. They all easily put me and my children at ease.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I am a mother of a shy three year old boy. I was extremely nervous prior to his first dental appointment!! However, to my surprise he did great!! I strongly credit Dr. Finley and his wonderful staff. The hygienist allowed my son to interact with her and assist with his dad's cleaning. He held "Mr. Thirsty" and helped her with polishing. Dr. Finley examined him in my lap!! By being patient with him, he had a great first experience and is excited about going back!!:)

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Finley was put in this earth to be a dentist! His staff are great and so helpful!! Dr. Finley likes perfection. He is great at what he does I would not trade dentist ...he is the only one who will touch my teeth!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

His staff was friendly. Dr finely was not. He seemed to be knowledgeable,but extremely rude and short with me. He wanted to do work that was overpriced and extensive, that didn't even correct what I went there for. If you have the extra cash and don't care about personality ,he's the dentist for you. His staff seems to do all his talking. They were friendly.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr Finley is pretty good at what he does and his staff is friendly and knowledgeable. If you have a complex procedure that you would like to discuss with him, you can pretty much hang it up. You get to see him for 2 minutes during regular cleanings and when you sit down in the chair to begin a procedure. Also, when you first go and see him, he will propose a whole list of things to be done to get that movie star smile - even if you went in for something small. You go in for a filling, and come out with a quote for $13k worth of stuff that he wants to do to you. I just do not like that i cant discuss major procedures with him at all. The lack of accessibility is making me consider possibly switching dentists.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009