Ratings for Dr. Noreen A. Galaria

Takes her time. I never feel rushed. Address all of my concerns. She actually cares.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The office smelled like bad left overs. Doctor was rude. Could not even find the place. Wasn't told that they shared an office or I had to park in a parking garage to get there! Staff was also unprofessional! Will never go back!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Unprofessional. Waited awhile to be seen. Rude. Was not a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

This doctor is very pleasant and a pleasure to visit--I am seeing her for a problem that requires multiple visits and I have found her to be responsive to my needs every time. I now send all my family members to her and they love her as well. I would highly recommend her to male or female patients.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

The nicest and smartest doctor I have ever visited. I have referred all of my friends and family to her. Very knowledgeable, great bed side manner!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

First, she was one hour late. Then she came in fast and talked fast too. It seemed that she was in great hurry to finish my visit. She did not listen to my statements at all. She looked at my problem and then started her own presentation at a fast pace. I listed my questions before I went there to save time. But I did not have chance to ask her at all. She answered my first question roughly, standing at the door and then left immediately. I particularly asked for a woman doctor because my problem was close to the private area and preferred to have a woman to check it. But she brought in two men (I did not know who they were) without asking whether I felt comfortable with it or not. Finally, she prescribed a one pound jar of cortisone. One pound for a small area? She did not warn me that I should not use cortisone for a long term either. Fortunately, I know it. The worst doctor experience I have had so far.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Noreen A. Galaria's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Winchester, VA