You may also like

Dr. Biscardi is incredibly flexible, helpful and dedicated to doing the best by her patients. I've not known an optometrist who is so determined to get your prescription and comfort JUST RIGHT.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Biscardi is cheerful, thorough, helpful and very flexible. Excellent eye doctor!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

She was amazing. She spenta lot of time listening and was senstive to my anxiety about the eye exam. She performed the exam, keeping my fears and anxiety in mind. It was a breeze.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Biscardi is a great doctor. It was my first time visiting the eye doctor, so she made sure to go over everything with me. She also took time to get to know me personally. I wish all my doctors could be as nice as her! The office staff was also very nice and fast acting.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Valerie Biscardi's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Biscardi is incredibly flexible, helpful and dedicated to doing the best by her patients. I've not known an optometrist who is so determined to get your pr..."

November 26, 2014