Ratings for Dr. Shiv N. Rastogi

Every time I go, he remarks at the beginning... What can I do for you? Or, what is it this time? He shows no eye contact. I have sat in front of him at his desk and he does not glance at you at all. He just wants to know your symptoms so he can you give you a prescription or referral and be on you merry way. He is indifferent if you discuss anything else. He gives the impression he has done his job for hundreds, millions, and billions of years and doesn't like it anymore. He seems to be tired of dealing with patients and their physical complaints. I have been going to him for about 4 years. My siblings also go to this doctor. Every time I go to his office, there is no one in the waiting room; it has never cross my mind, but now I wonder why? I think I should do what the rest of his previous patients have done, switch to another doctor and make his practice look more deserted.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007