Ratings for Dr. Leslie R. Sawyer

We love Dr Sawyer! She is wonderful! She has really gone above and beyond for my family.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

My first impression was that the waiting area was clean and had age appropriate toys. Also, the front desk receptionist was polite and friendly. She made the paperwork process easy by letting me fill out the necessary parts first and finish the rest while being taken back. The staff member who checked my 2 year old's vital signs, weight, etc was very friendly and patient. The first person to examine my daughter was a PA student who was excellent--unfortunately, it was her last week there. However, Dr. Sawyer herself was kind, friendly and knowledgeable. My daughter went right to her! The staff promptly called me back with results on my daughter's ear culture and they were polite and informative when I had questions. I was very pleased that Dr. Sawyer was able to pick up where my daughter's last pediatrician left off with no problem and provided an accurate diagnosis with the right medications. It was our first visit there and we will return in the future.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

The most caring doctor I've ever met. Can't say enough good things about her! I'm so thankful to have found such a great pediatrician that I can trust my child with.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

We have just started using Dr. Sawyer and I can't say enough good things about her. She is so patient and helpful with us. My son is autistic and has some other special needs and she treats him great. She never makes me feel rushed or dumb with the hundreds of questions I ask.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Was not helpful the 2 times we saw her. She has an "above you attitude" and lets her personal opinions fly and offends parents.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009