Ratings for Dr. David W. Hardy

Dr. Hardy is the best pediatrician ever. He is so very sweet and takes time to get to know your child. He also spends a lot of time explaining what is wrong with your child and is very detailed and extremely helpful. Ive been using him for eight years now and would never consider seeing another pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I agree he is a very nice man. He takes his time and will sit and explain things. Our first appointment, he spent about an hour getting to know both of our children's health issues. He does not rush through your appointment and the staff will get you in as quick as they can! I find him to be very knowledgeable, so much so, I haven't replaced our old astma/allergy doctor. He is handling it very well. He is quick with a reply in case you call and have the staff ask a question for you. I give him 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Very nice man, but seems to just talk in circles about how the body works and gives no real explanation of what is wrong with your child.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009