Ratings for Dr. David A. Hirschwerk

Smart, courteous and very reasonable. His explanations are clear and he is very thoughtful

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

So I call asking for an appt for something serious going on with my leg, which happens to be recurring, and can only be treated while its expressing itself. I am told that she needs the records first, even though I expl the urgency. My doc faxes the rec the same day, charging me per page (45 pages). Hirshwerks office tells me that the next appt is not for 3 weeks. I explain how the situation will be gone by then, and there is still nothing that can be done. Next my wife calls pleading, still nothing. Then I ask for my records back so I can give them to another doc, and I am hung up on. Now I still have no apt, am out the money for the 45 page fax, and have to do it again when I find a new doc! AVOID THIS OFFICE AT ALL COST. The woman I spoke to is named Josete! Doctors can do wonderful things, but common courtesy, & decency should never be excused!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. David A. Hirschwerk's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup