Dr. Jerit T. Davis

World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jerit T. Davis

Dr. Davis a great dentist. He has worked with me on restorative work and has done a great job. His staff is helpful and kind. I hate the dentist, but love Dr. Davis!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Davis responded to an add that was placed on Craigslist, asking for a dentist to help do low cost or no cost work on a 100% disabled veteran that had no dental insurance. My teeth had suddenly totally decayed due to a strong medication I had been given. Dr Davis agreed to extract and replace my teeth with dentures as I was in a tremendous amount of pain. To make a long story short, I was told to come in on a Saturday. I had gone in on 2 previous occations for molds to be taken for my dentures.He pulled 17 teeth with nothing more than novacain and nitrous.My wife, after waiting in the lobby for over 6 hours became worried and she was finally told that the Dr. was experiencing some difficulties.Most of my teeth had to be surgically removed or should have been.The dentures have never fit and I'm scared to go back to him. He doesn't know what he is doing and is dangerous. Use caution. I got what I paid for, i guess.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Took my daughter in for a "cleaning" (she's two, turning three in two months) all they did was give her flouride and charged my insurance for a cleaning, they never touched her teeth or mouth, my daughter had the toothbrush the whole time. When I called and complained they finally agreed to remove the charges and I was told that our family was being dismissed from further visits to the office.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I found Dr Davis on a local forum where people just raved about how great he is and how nice his office look. His office does have flat screen TVs, individual patient's room, fancy computer for x-ray but Dr Davis might not be as good as you thought. He kept telling DS that he needs to fix his cavities which other dentists had not mentioned to him before. And he went ahead and fixed it. I never never have a cavity in my life, all the dentists that I saw before all said that I took great care of my teeth. After seeing Dr. Davis, he insisted that I had one cavity that he found on the x-ray. And in two teeth cleaning visits, he urged me to get it fixed. I was hesitated & I told him I would wait. Later on, I went to see two other dentists just to verify. Neither one of them mentioned about cavities. And they said the shadow on the x-ray is just the way that my teeth shaped!I will never go back to him again especially DS spent so much on fixing his "not sure" cavities. I am so not please!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

This is a great Doctor with a VERY nice staff. I walked in as a new patient and everyone really took care of me. A+ is the grade I would give his staff. I have now been there a couple of times and had the same great service. The Doctor takes his time and makes sure that you are OK which is a big swtich from my last dentist. The entire family is now seeing Dr. Davis and we love the office.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009