Ratings for Dr. Justin P. Kubeck

Waste of time and money. He is a crude physician with no knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I suffered with pain for 7 months. I had 6 epidural, treated by 3 neuron surgeons, visited 2 pain management centers and a chiropractor and I did not have any relief or answers. Dr Kubeck assessed my pain issues, ordered tests and arranged surgery and I am pain free today. He gave me my life back and I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing back/spinal related pain. He is the best! MS. Toms River

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

great, efficient, answered questions, no wait! only one issue with the receptionist but cleared up quickly, would recommend family/friends.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I am very pleased with my care from Dr. Kubeck. He listens and offers excellent advice and service. He is very good about explaining my care. I certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I saw Dr Kubeck, twice for sciatica. First time he prescribed a lower back Y-Ray and MRI. Second, was after a week, he looked at the X-Ray and MRI and in less tha 5 minutes he told me I need Laminectomy, briefly explained the procedure and the risks involved with this operation and that I need clearance from my primary care and cardiologist. After getting all the required docs I was scheduled 3 weeks later. At 2:00PM on Friday prior to the operation, his office called to tell me my procedure was cancelled due to insurgence issues. I have MEDICARE as primary and TRICARE as secondary, but his office staff insisted that MEDICARE can not be the primary because these are both Federal health insurance and TRICARE MUST BE PRIMARY. I tried to explain my situation, provided a copy of letters from TRICARE stating MEDICARE is my primary but it was like talking to a wall. I called TRICARE and requested they give the Dr's office a call and explain my situation. After TRICARE spoke with Gayle she called me back to apologize and advised me that I will have to be re-scheduled and they will let me know the first available day. If this is what to expect in future dealings with this office staff I don't want anything to do with this team. Gayle was very mean on the phone and it was her way or no way. Don't go to this office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

operated on me 10/30/13 ,had spinal stenosis and now i am fully cured, walking without any pain and not hunched over.I highly recommend Dr. Kubeck and the new procedure for this back problem.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr.Kubeck was an extremly kind and knowlegable doctor. His recommendation for my surgery was well thought out and the post follow up was flawless. He is constant professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a honest opinion.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

seemed very distracted, not attentive. staff was rude. will not be returning!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

good listener, helpfull, told him my concerns and helped me out . Will follow up . I liked him because he allowed me to do pt and work thru my situation at a comfortable plan to get more active since I am getting older and trying to stay healthy working full time for the county and being able to stay active which helps me feel young . He does not seem pressured to perform procedures like some other doctors do . He seems to listen to your concerns and let you decide what plan is best to help you with your troubles.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Amazing and very knowledgeable physician! Dr Kubeck was extremely caring and helped my husband and I with all of our back and spine problems. He is a wonderful surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Justin P. Kubeck's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ