Ratings for Dr. Jeremy I. Lieb

I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Lieb after searching for a Urologist in this area. From the get go, I found him to likable, refreshingly honest, and compassionate. He has a no nonsense approach to his work, but has such a vast knowledge of the filed to be able to make the best decision. He helped me to see that there are many options out there, and he cares enough to take the time, and make the effort so as to avoid an unnecessary bad result. I had shockingly high PSA numbers, and while they most likely pointed to cancer, he did not jump to conclusions. He encouraged me to be calm and have the best tests I needed to have before putting my health at risk with a biopsy. After following his advice and trusting his experience, I found out that I don't have cancer after all. And Dr. Lieb was just as happy for me at the results of his recommended process. I have found that the doctors at Pacific Urology have been knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. This really is as good as it gets, and Dr. Leib truly is the best.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

We were referred to Dr. Lieb in August for my son, age 16. My son is extremely afraid to go to ANY doctor, much less for a male problem. To add to his fear, he had surgery 5 years prior for what could have been a very scary diagnosis, but luckily was not. Dr. Lieb was not the doctor for that surgery. I was extremely impressed with Dr. Lieb and his great sense of humor and ability to make both me and my son as comfortable as possible. He gave me all the information I needed and explained everything thoroughly. I left the office feeling informed, with no questions unanswered, and most importantly with a smile on my son's face. Awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Initially, I was pretty nervous about going to a specialist, especially a urologist. Dr. Lieb made me feel comfortable immediately. He was very nice and patient explaining my condition and treatment options. I left the office with a great feeling, like he really cared about me. I have never felt so comfortable at a doctor's office. I scheduled the necessary surgery and had it done without any problems. Throughout my entire experience I always felt like Dr. Lieb really cared about me. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a Urologist!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

This review is about his staff. My experience with with one of them has been awful. She either hates her job or hated me. Very rude and bossy. Never again. My review about the doctor is neutral as I was disgusted by the behavior of this person.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

My experience with Dr. Lieb was very similar to the reviewer from 5/5/09. He did not want to be bothered dealing with complications from his treatment. Dr. Lieb completely lacks the compassion necessary to treat people, and the consequences can be serious. Dr. Lieb was sent to consult with me while I was in the hospital, and managed my care from that point. He gave little weight to my preferences, overstated the risks of alternative treatments and was unavailable for necessary follow-up. While he claimed to be giving me "preferential" treatment he was completely uncaring about complications from his treatments. I cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

This is based on the Concord, CA office. Unfortunately someone in the office told me they were a part of our insurance plan. This was not true and we had to pay cash for the visit. Dr. Lieb was very fair and charged us the minimum he could get away with. That being said, it was money well spent. Dr. Lieb is an incredible doctor who really connects with his pediatric patients. He is very knowledgeable and always has great advice. He's also willing to listen. He makes my daughter VERY comfortable about a subject that can be difficult to discuss. He speaks not only to the child but to the parents as well. He's truly a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Lieb has always taken the time to explain things. He is compassionate, understanding, and highly qualified. He is a terrific doctor and I highly recommend him. I had a very advanced case of kidney stones with mild kidney failure (and other complicating health factors). Dr. Lieb mapped out a treatment plan and we are nearing the end. I am almost back to my old self.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

i love dr.Lieb. He is very knowledgeble and takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Lieb is one of the best doctors I have ever had the honor of meeting. I am glad that his is my doctor. Great man, and very smart.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Provides great medical care. Very calming personality. I highly recommend Dr. Lieb.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Jeremy I. Lieb's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, CA