Ratings for Dr. Tamara T. Kurmanalieva

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Dr. Kurmanalieva!!! She treats you like family. She passionately cares about her patients. Her utmost desire is for them to feel better, even to the point where they do not need her anymore, except for a yearly checkup! She is not about the money or treating her patients like a number! I heard about her through word of mouth; someone told me that if you want to look "radiantly beautiful, from the inside out, go see Dr. Tamara!!" She is extremely knowledgeable and always stays on top of current health improvement trends. She never keeps you waiting; she respects your time. She is very generous with her time and is willing to answer any and all questions. She insists that you keep her informed of your progress or any issues that may come up in between visits. She has helped me significantly lower my cholesterol, without medication, just by changing my diet. Also, she is a total believer in "right thinking," and how that can dramatically affect a personal's health and well being. Being in the "healing arts" field, I know how important it is to be comforting, supportive and reassuring with your patients. When needed, she can show you a little "tough love," just to motivate you to stay on the path to wellness! I wish we could clone Dr. Tamara and have one of her in every part of the medical field! Thank you!! Sharon Gonzales

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!! I have been to many doctors and she spend the most time reviewing my results and helping me with knowledge and educating me on Hormone Replacement Therapy and nutrition. I highly recommend her. Most of the other Doctors I felt rushed me to run to the next patient and I leave with questions I forgot to ask.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

She made me feel so nervous I don't know why maybe the way she talks to me

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I am seeing Dr. Tamara Kurmanalieva for several months now and will continue seeing her. I plan to participate in natural HRT and am taking her recommended supplements and actions. She does care about her patients and is not afraid to confront you either which is cool. I have many questions and doubts but now I do believe what she told me to do and to follow. I recently had a comprehesive bloor work which is great. I felt relieve to know that she is very thourough. I went to many doctors in many states in the past several years. None of those doctors helped me like this. THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I am so blessed to find Dr. Tamara four months ago. I was desperately in need for the best possible doctor to care for my heath. She is absolutely the best! a rare gem. God answered my prayers in a very unique way. I had side effects with all the medicines given to me so the doctor in the ER recommended me to look for alternative approach, drugs are not good anyway. Yes, a doctor in the ER. Long story short, my husband also switched to Dr. Tamara after 15 years with our family doctor. Dr. Tamara cares about my health just like I am her own family. If doctors are all like Dr. Tamara, this world will be a better place to live. Thank you Dr. Tamara.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kurmananlieva for a few years now. Before Dr. Kurmanalieva, I had been used to going to a doctor's office and they see you and give you a prescription without thoroughly giving the best recommendation. Dr. Kurmanalieva is different; she really cares about her patients and the well-being of her patients. She does a full diagnostic, goes over the patients history, food, diet, lifestyle, family genetics and etc. She provides the most natural and healthy treatment to ensure the patient is taken care and the health improves. I am in my late thirties and she is one of the BEST doctors I have been patient under. I wish there would be more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

After many years of struggling with hormone imbalances,I did some research and found Dr. Kurmanalieva who used bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. I figure it was the next best option since birth control pills weren't helping and seemed to be making it worse. Sure enough after a few blood tests she had put me on progesterone and to my surprise I had never felt so good in my life before. After countless meetings with other doctors and other medications, none of the others got to the root of the problem like Dr. Kurmanalieva did. She even gave me her personal phone number if by any chance I had questions about anything and assured me that I contact her immediately if so. Her, along with her courteous staff helped me such a great deal and I am forever grateful to have found a doctor who really and truly wants to help her patients above all else.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I'm very pleased to know that there are doctors that practice Eastern medicine. Ever since I started seeing Dr. Kurmanalieva, I have been feeling great. A lot of areas of my health have tremendously improved, and my overall physical appearance is now so much better. More practices should implement treatments offered at Tumesh, and refrain from using medications. I'm very lucky to have found Dr. Kurmanalieva.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I am a male patient and I saw Dr. Tamara for physical checkup. She seemed very knowledgeable about nutrition stuff. However, I had big problems when it came to billing and man's health. I went in there for physical but she charged me both for physical and also for the Dr. visitation. Later, when I confronted her, she said it was for the expertise she shared about the rash I had before. Oh, well, the rash was gone by the time I saw her and she did not give any advice on it. No wonder America has a healthcare issue. Secondly, after seeing my US result, she told me I must see the specialist immediately without telling me any good reason. I followed her direction and saw the specialist. The specialist was not so sure why I came to see him. The US scan was just fine. There goes my $100 for seeing the specialist for no good reason. Maybe this is the common practice among doctors to recommend each other for the sake of making money but as a patient, I really can't appreciate any of this.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

When I first met Dr. Tamara, I was depressed and had several health problems. She took the time to analyze, ask questions, explain, and draw up a plan for the future. Because I was averse to taking medications to combat my high cholesterol and reduce my sugar, etc., Dr. Tamara provided me with detailed guidelines to battle these problems through dietary and lifestyle changes. As part of the changes I adopted, I tried to avoid unhealthy food and instead add more vegetables to my diet. As a result of the dietary changes, I have lost nearly 20 lbs and I feel much healthier than before. Dr. Tamara was impressed with my latest blood tests and told me that she is proud of my achievement which made me even more determined to continue living in a healthy manner. And now I continue following the special diet that the doctor prescribed for me, exercise regularly, and take my vitamins on time. This has overall, made me feel fit, very healthy, and happy. Thank you Dr. Tamara!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010