Ratings for Dr. Erick J. Willis

We stick with Dr Willis for several years after Dr Leisen left the area. He was kind & patient & I was always impressed with the time he took to answer questions me interact with my boys. However about a year & a half ago that seemed to changes.y 6 year old told h he thought he had an ear infection and he asked him if he was a doctor now and it wasn't playful. He turned out to have an ear infection because he had several and Dr Willis refused to give a referral for an ENT. When I found an ENT thy did not need a referral he had a chronic sinus infection where a portion of his sinuses were basically clogged with puss and he had been spiking fevers because of it that Dr Willis told me were viruses (this happened at least 2 times a month for 4 months) he also had obstructed sleep apnea from enlarged adenoids so he had sinus surgery & tonsils & adenoids removed & is a new kid. We haven't been back to see Dr Willis since. He stopped listening to me and my kids which caused many problems.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Erick is a wonderful dr and is great with my kids.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls, all with daily medications and issues coming up all the time. I get a medical card for the kids and it's been hell trying to find a GOOD doctor for them in WV! I have been all over the tri-state with these kids going to different doctors over the years and Finally someone told me about Dr. Willis! My children have only been seen by Dr. Willis for a few months now but I can tell you I am very impressed! He always has a detailed answer to my questions and will spend the extra time needed to make sure all my concerns are taken care of and always does a full work up to make sure the kids are physically where they should be. The office is very clean and organized and the staff have been wonderful and kind! The wait time is about normal for any busy doctors office but they always have a movie playing so my kids stay occupied. I would love for them to get some children's books or something more they can do while we wait but over all I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Great pediatric doctor with a caring attitude and an apparent knowledge in pediatrics. I feel very comfortable with this doctor and would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Willis has been great to my son. He has always been patient and kind. His office staff is always accomodating as well.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

We recently switched pediatricians and my daughters became patients of Dr. Willis. Initially I was extremely hesitant but all those reservations have been put to rest. I have been extremely pleased with his professionalism, bedside manner, the time he takes with my daughters and the explanations to me concerning my daughters. He very down to earth and doesn't profess to know everything, but he will take the time to research and provide you with educated answers. We are extremely satisfied and would highly recommend Dr. Willis.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Willis is great! I honestly don't know how anyone could think he is bad. Maybe that person had the attitude. Dr. Willis always listen and is extremely helpful. He does great with my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Poor patientside manner, considering he is a pediatrician. Totally unhelpful and acts like he would rather be doing anything other than his job. Acts like is irritated by being asked questions. He followed an excellent doctor into his practice, took over a practice that was established and well-loved. Today, the office is ill-kept, doesn't seem anywhere near as clean as it was and the quality of service has gone straight downhill. All in all, a VERY POOR DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

He is still new to the scene. He trained under Dr. Liesen so I know he got some of the best training. He is a very nice man and does take the time to listen to your concerns. His staff is great! They work with you to take care of your little one. They are great!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

He is a great doctor. He takes time my kids and listens.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Erick J. Willis's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Avmed