Ratings for Dr. William O. Rankine

Dr Rankin is an excellent doctor who is very knowledgeable. I have never seen him being rude to anyone, and as a matter of fact he is very pleasent and professional. I would recommend him to anyone wanting good health care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

To the point and expects patients to take responsibility for their health. Doesn't sugar coat things but I can handle that. Not sure who the other patients saw or what they expected, but some people just aren't going to be happy anywhere.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

He is very rude. Never on time. Be ready to wait for and hour or two. Is rude to his staff. Always sending you to specialist. He schedules so many people in a day you might as well take a book to read cause you will be waiting for hours. WILL NOT BE GOING BACK. Never met someone as rude as he is.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

The doctor, while a good doctor, has no bedside manner. Every time I go in my blood pressure is sky high when it's not normally. The reason why, is because he yells at you. I've left every time in tears. In fact, I don't go like I should because I'm afraid of what I'll be yelled at for. I'm going to pick a new family doctor as I don't think that I want to always leave an office in tears. His staff members are very nice. They tell me not to take it personally as he yells at them as well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

I'm not sure if the other reviewers saw the same doctor I did. I went in as a new patient and Dr Rankine spent a significant amount of time getting to know me & my health issues. I was very impressed with his attentiveness and didn't experience anything like the behavior the others complained about.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

This man is the rudest care giver I have ever met he has zero bedside manner. He's supposed to be a "Family Doctor" and can't deal when a teenager try's to makes a smart remark. Waited over 45 mins and didn't even make it though the exam because we were asked to leave. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Push them in and get them out... Dr. Rankin does not have a caring personality and treats his staff like they are sooo below him! The staff (Tracy) was nice and made me feel comfortable - but I did not get that feeling from the Doctor. He should work at Frito Lay - he would get those chips out and delivered quick!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I've been to many doctors in my life and I have had some bad experiences. My experiences here were part of that category. Not only did I never once see the receptionist smile (and half the time I stood at the window waiting to pay/sign in and she wasn't even there), but this doctor was quite rude to me and made me uncomfortable on several occasions. Your mood when you leave is entirely dependant on his. If he is in a rotten mood you will walk out feeling absolutely horrible no matter what you originally came to see him about (I've left in tears before). I'll be seeking my medical care elsewhere in the future and I highly recommend that others do the same.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. William O. Rankine's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

AARP