Ratings for Dr. Roscoe S. Nelson

All of the photos of bacon in his office (instead of family) confused me, but I still got top notch care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

We loved the care given my husband, and myself, by Dr. Nelson and his staff. My husband had to have a cancerous kidney removed, the results have been excellent. Thanks, Dr. Nelson!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr.Nelson has been my doctor for many years. He has helped with all of my bladder problems. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Elizabeth was wonderful and very professional. Dr. Nelson as always a exceptional Dr with a true caring spirit. He is a people person and others Dr could learn from His performance is stellar

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Staff is outstanding. Dr Nelson awesome. Very caring. Great sense of humor. Took care of my mom so effectively and caring. Jennifer and Danielle are outstanding

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Excellent professional.Easy to talk to. Great staff

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Nelson has been my Urologist since 2003, when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is a great surgeon and I have the utmost confidence in him. I recently had a second, unrelated surgery and he did a great job. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr Nelson explained everything completely. I never had any question as to what was going on or why. I also love that he has email that I can send to anytime. And he actually responds! I had small non urgent questions after my surgery. Simple questions about medications and UTIs. Questions that didn't really require a visit to an office. It was great to be able to email him and get an answer. Highly recommended if you're ever in the unfortunate situation of needing this type of doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

The Peedoc (Dr. Rosco S. Nelson)was highly recomended by my PCP. Sure enough, a few visits and test, and cancer was detected! 37 zaps of radiation later, I was cured! Early detection was the key, Dr.Nelson knew what to look for, once found, he had a plan of attack, and it worked. I have lost 2 friends from Prostate Cancer, and here I am evaluating my Dr. Go figure.! Thnks Dr. Nelson, I owe my remainging life to you!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

My husband(37) had stage 4 cancer and was referred to Dr. Nelson, by his oncologist Dr. Henry K. Lee for urological issues.Dr. Nelson performed a cystoscopy and put stents in his ureters at Arrowhead. Once the procedure was done my husband was practically rushed out of recovery, blood still covering his lower body. Dr Nelson did not visit with him and as my husband was getting into the car Dr. Nelson rushes out to give us his xray. Soon after it was discovered my husband had a UTI. One week later my husband was in the emergency room for what turned out to be a stroke, the first of many which led to his death two months later! He never had a blood clot before in his life! Dr nelson was negligent in his follow ups during the many times my husband was in the hospital for said strokes! His staff was rude (would call me missy) and almost never returned phone calls. This so called doctor has a god like complex, is very high on himself and as far as I'm concerned a ****!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Roscoe S. Nelson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med