Ratings for Dr. Roscoe S. Nelson

I appreciate Dr. Nelson for staying on the cutting edge. I was suffering with menopausal symptoms, hot flashes, headaches and weight gain. I was miserable! Dr. Nelson checked my hormone levels and recommended hormone pellets to be placed. I took his advice and I have my life back! No more head aches, hot flashes and I have lost 10 pounds. I feel like I have come out of a deep fog! It has made a night and day difference in my life! None of my other doctors could help me, they just expected me to deal with it. I would highly recommend Dr. Nelson, you can expect the highest quality of treatment available from him!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Was referred to Dr. Nelson by my oncologist. Travelled from El Paso, Texas for his treatment and surgery. Received excellent and precise diagnosis. He explained the surgery in a precise and easily understandable format. Much better results than I could have hoped for. Great staff and facilities. Dr. Nelson immediately responded when sent email by me with post operative question. Don't go to another doctor for treatment of a urinary problem.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

All of the photos of bacon in his office (instead of family) confused me, but I still got top notch care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

We loved the care given my husband, and myself, by Dr. Nelson and his staff. My husband had to have a cancerous kidney removed, the results have been excellent. Thanks, Dr. Nelson!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr.Nelson has been my doctor for many years. He has helped with all of my bladder problems. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Elizabeth was wonderful and very professional. Dr. Nelson as always a exceptional Dr with a true caring spirit. He is a people person and others Dr could learn from His performance is stellar

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Staff is outstanding. Dr Nelson awesome. Very caring. Great sense of humor. Took care of my mom so effectively and caring. Jennifer and Danielle are outstanding

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Excellent professional.Easy to talk to. Great staff

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Nelson has been my Urologist since 2003, when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is a great surgeon and I have the utmost confidence in him. I recently had a second, unrelated surgery and he did a great job. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr Nelson explained everything completely. I never had any question as to what was going on or why. I also love that he has email that I can send to anytime. And he actually responds! I had small non urgent questions after my surgery. Simple questions about medications and UTIs. Questions that didn't really require a visit to an office. It was great to be able to email him and get an answer. Highly recommended if you're ever in the unfortunate situation of needing this type of doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Roscoe S. Nelson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Saskatchewan Blue Cross