Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Sip

Slowly but surely learned he was more about the money than taking good care of his patients. I was told I needed 5 fillings and received a quote of $1300. I decided to get a second opinion and found out I didn't have any cavities therefore didn't need fillings. I am so glad I got a second opinion. He also claims to be more knowledgeable than other dentists in the area so therefore he feels as though he can charge more money for his time.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Went there for a second opinion and was treated so poorly I am still in shock. He never listened to me, talked to my husband, I was the patient. His knowledge was poor on implants and I feel like I was lied to the minute I called to make appointment. He is not an implant specialist and doesn't even handle full mouth. I asked all these questions before I made the appointment and they lied. Male chauvinistic attitude in 2013 is bad, and Dr. Sip needs to learn better bed side manor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Sip by far is the best dentist that I have ever been to. He chooses not to have a busy office, and I really like that because he always has time to talk to me and answer any questions that I have. He has a genuine warmth about his personality, and he is very gental when working in my mouth. (I have thought that I could almost fall asleep while he is working on my teeth) He is also a family man. I love to hear the update on his family when I have my check up appt. and cleanings. When he is working on my teeth he has small talk with his assistants, and I can tell that they really enjoy working with him. All of his employees are also very nice and helpful. I have also have TMJ and, he has helped me. I no longer suffer from the daily headaches that I used to.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009