Ratings for Dr. Clifford R. Tym

Dr. Tym is rude, all about money.Shotty/choppy work.Everything he touched needs to be redone. Is always concerned about what is staff is doing, not paying attention to me. I sat for 7 hours (he would come and go all the time) for a root canal.He used my 2500 limit in one appointment.his teeth cleaning person is rude,asks to man personal questions. shes weird. she need to find a different profession.receptionist has no idea what shes talking about, scatter brained like the rest of them there. i searched the website and it seemed like a nice place to go. the office is run down and smells. VERY unorganized. you only come here if you are setting yourself up for diappointment and to get everthing redone. NOT RECOMMEDED!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

He is very scatter brained. Horrible memory. He over charged me and my inurance company over $350.00 for services I never had done and I am still awaiting them to fix that. Needless to say, I will be getting the crown I need elsewhere. And his staff seem unhappy and he doesn't treat them well.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Every tooth he worked on, I've had removed. Need to get the last one he filled, out now too. Office is always in a tizzy. No organization. He repremands his employees in front of patients. Pushes his religion on patients. I think he's going senile,,,

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Went for a root canal; won't be going back. Very rushed, used improper technique (no mouth dam); incredible amount of pain when freezing wore out. Went to Bower Mall Clinic and they redid root canal the next morning as I was in such pain. Instant relief as there was still pulp/nerve left in the tooth. Dr. Tym should retire as he's what 75 years old. Just horrible service. The secretary looked like she just woke up, messy hair, bags under her eyes, very messy work station with files everywhere. I won't be going back neither will any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

will squeeze people in to appointments but then leave you sitting in a chair for hours at times. His entire family work there and are friendly enough but not very supportive to getting you out of there at a reasonable time.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Clifford R. Tym's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English