Ratings for Dr. Clifford R. Tym

It has been 10 years since i first went to see Dr. Tym. They are great there, as most places will make you wait even if you are in pain, Dr. Tym and the staff will always make a place for you. Caring and compassionate bunch of people who are all great at their jobs!! thank you all so much!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Tym is a very good dentist and goes out of his way to help out his patients

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Tym is a great dentist that goes out of his way to help you. His staff is very helpful and kind. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Tym is excellent and I highly recommend him. My experience was very relaxing and pain free.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr TYM met me during off hours for emergency work. Great experience.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I had a failed root canal from another dentist and after two to three weeks of severe pain, I went to see him and he fixed my tooth and phoned me the next day to find out how I was feeling. I could brush my teeth again. Thanks Dr Tym.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

In town is know as tym the barbarian need I say more! It's a well deserved name-had my 8 yr old in tears and told her to stop crying and for me to make her stop. She white knuckled the rest of the appt and we never went back.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I have nothing but respect for this kind hearted and knowledgeable dentist. He has gone out of his way to help those who are in need and is a very compassionate and caring for the people he sees. We were new clients and had an appointment we couldn't get to because of car trouble and weren't in Innisfail. He paid someone to come and pick us up and bring us back home so we could get the work done. My children have had some issues and needed emergency work done and he dropped everything to help us. I have suffered my adulthood with severe periodontal disease and despite efforts, couldn't keep my teeth. He set it up so I was sedated and left his office with a perfect set of dentures that have a great fit. I am no longer self concious of my smile and am currently excelling with my small business due to his care and attention to detail. He has helped me re-gain my confidence and faith in the industry. Dr Tym is like no other!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Staff is great. They do their best with what they are given, which isn't much. Office is outdated and dingy looking. Makes me wonder about their sterilization equipment. Will not be going back to this office

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

He is a money grabbber. The most unorganized clinic and would not reccomend this clinic !!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Clifford R. Tym's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English