Ratings for Dr. Clifford R. Tym

Best dentist. I called on a holiday ( office was closed) and he called me right back, arranged antibiotics for me and had me in right away. He's very kind and down to earth. As a dentist he is great and as a person he is great. I felt comfortable in his office. His staff are great too. I used to travel to another province to see my dentist from childhood but will now go to Dr. Tym for as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Tym is the best dentist I have had the privilege to see. He is the only dentist that has ever been able to work on my teeth and I have gone through a few. He is kind and patient and has done excellent work for me , my family and friends. FIVE STARS FOR SURE !!! Please never retire Dr. Tym :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

A great dentist with good old fashioned sense. Has been my dentist for quite a few years and hoping he is not thinking of retiring any time soon. A genuinely caring man.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I had a filling done without any numbing gels, or needles..... no pain. Clean, warm inviting atmosphere. I truly am looking forward to my next dentist appointment, and I have bad teeth. Well not as many now. Dr. Clifford R. Tym is an amazing Dentist and genuine good person, by every measure of the word.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Had a front tooth break on a Sunday night. Called Dr. Tym's office and left a message that I need to come in ASAP. Five minutes later I get a call back from Dr. Tym to come in first thing Monday morning. By Monday noon I am smiling again because it is fixed. Where do you get a dentist with this kind of patient commitment? I have been a patient for 7 years and am so very happy with my dentist and his staff! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

It has been 10 years since i first went to see Dr. Tym. They are great there, as most places will make you wait even if you are in pain, Dr. Tym and the staff will always make a place for you. Caring and compassionate bunch of people who are all great at their jobs!! thank you all so much!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Tym is a very good dentist and goes out of his way to help out his patients

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Tym is a great dentist that goes out of his way to help you. His staff is very helpful and kind. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Tym is excellent and I highly recommend him. My experience was very relaxing and pain free.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr TYM met me during off hours for emergency work. Great experience.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Clifford R. Tym's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English