Ratings for Dr. Clifford R. Tym

view from the chair: In pain at 1PM I called and 3 hours later the receptionist Sandy had me in a chair. Totally unexpected! It was the first lull of the day. Dr. Tym and staff had dealt with the deluge that preceded. At 4PM, when most of us would be ready to call it home-time, the Man and team were just getting ready for round 2. My case proved a challenge. With a patience and determination resting on skill and knowledge amassed over decades he went about the task wherein I witnessed a true joy I wish we all could feel in our daily routine. I was kept apprised of every step of the procedure in so far as to put it in the lingo of my own work. Mixed in were anecdotes and small talk that greatly comforted and relaxed me. I walked out much happier than I arrived running my tongue over a brand new tooth built from the gums up. A nod also to the assistant, relatively new (1 year), but always on the ball and with a touch on instruments one felt to be both confident and skilled. You have a bright future. Dr. Tym has such a wonderful nature about him; he enjoys what he does; he does it well and the entire office and staff are vibrant basked in that aura. Best I can say is that 'it is in his hands my teeth I do trust'. Good man; good Dentist; good staff; highest of recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Great Dentist and staff. Identified another health problem that had gone unnoticed by other professionals for years. I never realized how conected health and teeth are. Reasonably priced work with excellent results.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Tym since 2005. He is a wonderful man and dentist. He goes out of his way to help everyone. I had a blood clot and was on blood thinner and got an absess on my gum. He called in a prescription for me off hours. His staff are very kind and try to accommodate and make people feel welcome. I wouln't go to any other dentist and travel from Red Deer to Innisfail for appointments. I could get one in Red Deer but I love Dr. Tym

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Best dentist. I called on a holiday ( office was closed) and he called me right back, arranged antibiotics for me and had me in right away. He's very kind and down to earth. As a dentist he is great and as a person he is great. I felt comfortable in his office. His staff are great too. I used to travel to another province to see my dentist from childhood but will now go to Dr. Tym for as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Tym is the best dentist I have had the privilege to see. He is the only dentist that has ever been able to work on my teeth and I have gone through a few. He is kind and patient and has done excellent work for me , my family and friends. FIVE STARS FOR SURE !!! Please never retire Dr. Tym :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

A great dentist with good old fashioned sense. Has been my dentist for quite a few years and hoping he is not thinking of retiring any time soon. A genuinely caring man.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I had a filling done without any numbing gels, or needles..... no pain. Clean, warm inviting atmosphere. I truly am looking forward to my next dentist appointment, and I have bad teeth. Well not as many now. Dr. Clifford R. Tym is an amazing Dentist and genuine good person, by every measure of the word.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Had a front tooth break on a Sunday night. Called Dr. Tym's office and left a message that I need to come in ASAP. Five minutes later I get a call back from Dr. Tym to come in first thing Monday morning. By Monday noon I am smiling again because it is fixed. Where do you get a dentist with this kind of patient commitment? I have been a patient for 7 years and am so very happy with my dentist and his staff! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

It has been 10 years since i first went to see Dr. Tym. They are great there, as most places will make you wait even if you are in pain, Dr. Tym and the staff will always make a place for you. Caring and compassionate bunch of people who are all great at their jobs!! thank you all so much!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Tym is a very good dentist and goes out of his way to help out his patients

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Clifford R. Tym's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • German
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Punjabi language
  • French

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Innisfail, AB