Ratings for Dr. William A. Horn

I've been going to Dr. Horn for over 10 years. He discovered a melanoma on my back 10 years ago and probably saved my life! I go for a biannual inspection and I think he does a great job.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

If he wasn't so arrogant, I'd actually say he was a good doctor. My symptoms were blisters filled with pus on my hand. Prior to my getting an appointment with him, I had looked it up online, and was extremely worried because the closest I came to was a very frightening type of psoriasis. Immediately upon seeing him I expressed my concerns, and he pretty much said that I was being ridiculous and told me he knew what it was just by the symptoms. When I tried to show it to him, just to allay my fears, he actually wouldn't even look at it. He wrote me a prescription for a cream, and sent me on my way. Turns out his diagnosis must have been correct, because the cream worked, but he didn't have to be so rude and condescending about it.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. William A. Horn's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii