Ratings for Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario

Same experience as others. A very "can't do" "how can I not help you today? attitude". Came across very cold, not empathic at all. I asked her if I might need antibiotics and she said "I can't answer that." Referred me to "call the number on the back of my card".... I would rather be sick than see her

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

This doctor is very unfriendly and did not address the reason why I came into see her, when I told her that I needed to talk to her about a specific issue she told me "I don't have time, I have a meeting to go to" and that was only after seeing her for 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I needed a new doctor when I saw that Del Rosario was accepting patients and chose her, however i switched after only a few consultations. I found her to be very unfriendly and off-putting and that she downplays every health concern one might have. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere for care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009