Ratings for Dr. Peter Albert

He told my dad his bladder cancer was a bump in the road. He is in Moravian cemetery .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I came in for an appointment and was quickly rushed out with him dismissing my concerns. He ordered a kidney sonogram and I called over multiple times over the span of a week for results that he never read. Finally someone called me back 5 days later. After results were normal he never told me what my next step was or seemed to care about any of the issues I expressed. The billing department also threatened if I do not pay my co-pay within one day that they were not billing the insurance company and will charge me in full, pretty sure that is illegal since I gave them a copy of my insurance card. I will never go back to that office.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This doctor never gave my 80 year old Father Time to think or consult anyone about his options after he diagnosed him. He started treated him immediately. The treatment has nearly crippled my father. I want to know what type of doctor doesn't encourage his patient to carefully think about his options. Additionally, he preformed a procedure on my father he did not need. He convinced my father to get the roto rooter procedure for a biopsy. He had no bathroom issues at all before the procedure, now he is in agony, months later. I would not recommend this doctor. Either he is money hungry or he is losing it!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

When I was younger and naive I went to him after passing 3 stones in an ER. He had me go in for surgery a month later and guess what he found nothing inside of me. He told my wife that I probably passed them without noticing... Um what? Why was I even in surgery? He never ordered a scan or ultrasound prior as my new urologist pointed out. Basically he scammed a surgery and I was too naive to know any better. Avoid this quack.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Avoid this older man who is quite out of date and seems oblivious to anything. A total and complete waste of time. Very pompous and impossible to get on the telephone...staff is always off doing something and do not respond by putting their phone on answering service. Rotten.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Peter Albert's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal