Ratings for Dr. Russell A. Justus

My back was hurting so bad I could barely walk sometimes. Dr. Justice explained what all was going on with my back and what needed to be done. He has really helped me with the pain.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Justus is such an amazing chiropractor. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Justus is a wonderful and most helpful Doctor. He was able to talk with me and show me what problems I was having instead of just rushing in and out like most doctors do. He really seems to care about his patients. You are not a number there you are you and called by your name and given the respect you as a patient deserves. I highly recomment everyone to see a good chiropractor for your overall health and if you are in the Morristown are Dr. Justus is a must see. His staff is helpful and always willing to meet your needs and request. His wife, Amber runs the front office and she is a delight. They work well as a team and seeing that shows you alot about a person and who they are. If he can work with his wife and be respectful to her then you know he is a good person as well as a great Doctor. Kutos Dr. Justus.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Russell A. Justus's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Bluecard Ppo