Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Callahan

I SAW THIS DOCTOR ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO. HIS CHAIR SIDE MANNER WAS TERRIBLE. HE HAD AN XRAY OF MY BACK TAKEN AND JUST SAID YOU HAVE OSTEOPOROSIS, OF WHICH I DONOT HAVE. HE SPENT MAYBE 10 MINUTES OR LESS LEFT THE ROOM AND A NURSE CAME IN WITH A BACK BRACE THAT DR. CALLAHAN SAID I SHOULD WEAR. NO ONE CAN WEAR THAT BLACK BULKY THING IN FLORIDA'S HOT WEATHER WITHOUT HAVING A HEAT STROKE AND TO TOP IT OFF HE CHARGED MEDICARE A WHOPPING $1000.00 FOR IT. THINK BEFORE YOU SEE THIS MAN.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

great doctor, very good manners for a doctor (according to my experiences) will always come to him to take care of my back and surgeries. Many doctors told me wrong diagnostic, but he when direct to my point. He is not looking of how much the patient can pay but how the patiente feels.He helpfulness and approachability make me feel secure and in good hands.. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Caring, knowledgeable surgeon, with excellent technical skills. My opinion is based upon over twenty years of practice in the medical field, including several years in surgical units.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

figured out the problem,when other Dr said it was something else.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

This so called DR. doesn't have the slightest idea what he's doing! Horrible bedside manner!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Robert A. Callahan's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)