Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Mcneil

Good Doctor.... even a great Doctor!!!! I like how he is caring yet tough because it gives him the ability to handle tough problems that are not text book perfect. I am so thankful that I found him since so many other doctors just left me to slowly die!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Very compassionate and knowledgable doctor. Regarding the other reviewer about lateness...it's true, but once you get in the room, you are never shortchanged. You will get the time and dedication to you regardless of time. I'd rather wait on a doctor that takes time to listen and doesn't rush me through my appt when it's my turn.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Very thorough. Very helpful. Refers to appropriate specialists and laboratory procedures as needed. Friendly

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

I call him BULLDOG. No bedside manner. Up to 1 hour late (always schedule next appt 1st appt in am). Seeing him 1 year doesn't know my name or medical history. Doesn't listen well. VERY headstrong. Does not process FMLA, long term disability paperwork without having to send/leave multiple messages. I have several pre-existing conditions and cannot leave Kaiser. Would never be picked up by another company w/o lots of $$$$$

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Andrew C. Mcneil's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1994)

Multiplan