Ratings for Dr. Susan Biali

Was amazing Dr. I had to start again on meds, and she started me on them and increased . I am hopeful this will help. Was patient and willing to help me.Thamks

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

When I presented with cancer symptons I got a referral so fast, even a top of the line surgeon referral. Thank you Dr. Biali.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

this doctor is so full of herself its not even funny.i had multiple symptoms, most of them very serious and i was told that i had to just stick to ONE symptom....that she has been trained as an emergency room physician and that her brain couldnt handle more than one thing at a time.I thought she did a great job of pretending to listen to me AND listening to the sound of her own voice AT THE SAME TIME...so.....yeah...she didnt like the fact that i read and research and like to take my health into my own hands when i can and she seemed to be doing everything in her power to prove me wrong. She told me i was a hypochondriac and told me to take iron supplements. I begged for a referral to a specialist but she said no. I have since seen other doctors that have diagnosed me with very serious life-threatening illnesses. This doctor seems to be just putting in the minimum amount of hours at this clinic so that she can keep her physicians license. I hv been telling EVERYONE NOT to see this doc.

Submitted February 8, 2012

Great doctor! She cares so much about her patients. Very knowledgeable and great sense of humour. Dr. Biali is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Went two times. The first time, she couldn't find my pulse (does this mean I'm dead?) Strange, but she was friendly enough. Next time I went, I waited for almost 2 hours. When it was getting late, I went up to the counter only to be told that she wouldn't have enough time to see me because she had to leave early. The receptionist was not very organized and totally misjudged the waiting time. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

I went to see Dr. Biali about a few things that I had meant to get looked at for a while. She was very thorough, covered all the issues I needed to ask her, and it was because of her that I got the treatment and care that I needed for my injury.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

I have seen Dr. Biali on several occasions and have always found her to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Biali could not answer any of my questions, and had no clue how to diagnosis me. However she would not refer me to a specialist after I asked her to do so. SHe referred me to book from AMAZON.COM! Later, I went to see another doctor (through the same clinic) who didn't understand why she would not refer me especially since she obviously did not know anything in this area of medicine. He gave me a referral to a great specialist. Not only did I waste a visit but I lost precious time getting the necessary appt. I needed with a specialist. Very dissatisfied and disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009