Ratings for Dr. Steve Samuel

Dr. Samuel's is a no nonsense surgeon he is direct and to the point about realistic expectations on all cosmetic procedures. His years of experience are real attribute to his skills and knowledge. He was an artist when it came to my three procedures of lipo suction, abdominal plasty and breast reduction and breast lift. He tends to seem impatient but he is a champion in his field and wastes no time explaining things so you understand what to expect.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever been referred to. He has no bedside manner and he treats his patients as if they are nothing. My family Dr. referred him to me for a ganglion cyst removal in my wrist. I went to see him in his clinic and he gave me two options which was to crush or drain it. Of course I decided to drain it. After waiting a couple of month to do the procedure, I finally went and waited at least 3 hours at the hospital to see him. While he was performing the procedure he was gossiping about someone els with one of the nurses and he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. He was very rough and he gave me a lot of pain!! He didn't tell me what to do after he just told me to go home. The second day my skin started to react and peel. I don't know if the numbing spray would cause skin discolouration or he didn't pay attention while he was doing it, now it looks like I have vitiligo on my hand!! I always have to cover it with make up when I go out. I have done this procedure before and nothing happened except the cyst came back. Went back to show him what he did to me, and he told me it happened because I have brown skin. ** Do not trust this man with your body!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I was referred to Dr Samuel by multiple people with the advance warning that he wasn't overly friendly but did some great work. The consultation went exactly as I expected, fast and straight to the point which was fine with me. However, I am not one to take surgeries lightly so I got a second opinion from another doctor. About a month or so later I received a very angry phone call from his office saying I could not see other doctors about the surgery. I cancelled my surgery immediately and did not hesitate to book it with another doctor who uses more advance techniques and has much friendly staff. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone as getting a second opinion on plastic surgery is a natural and necessary process. This doctor and his staff are not looking out for each patient's best interests, they are only looking for their next pay check.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Horrible bedside manner. Very rude and blunt as well. But he tells you how it is and seems to be knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

In my educated opinion and from my experience with Dr. Samuel who performed a breast reduction and tummy tuck on me in March, 2013, I think he is a fabulous and thorough surgeon. I was not looking for a friend but a DOCTOR who knows his field and is an expert at what he does best, which in this case is surgery and in this are I consider him the best. I have high standards and was completely pleased with his conduct before, during and after my operation. He dealt with my fears, and with my possible complications with quick efficiency and knowledge. I would recommend him to anybody requiring surgery who is looking for a dedicated, knowledgeable and talented surgeon. Thanks Dr. Samuel, as my new found confidence from the operation you suggested and performed cannot have a rating nor a price tag attached!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

DOCTOR SAMUEL HAS PERFORMED THREE SURGURIES FOR ME. hE DID BOTH MY RIGHT ANDS LEFT MEDIAN NERVE AND HAS RECENTLY DONE MY BREAST REDUCTION. I AM ONE WEEK POST OP AND AM VERY GRATEFUL. DOCTOR SAMUEL DID AN AMAZING JOB ON NOT ONE, BUT ALL THREE OF MY SURGURIES. HE LISTENED WHEN I HAD CONCERNS AND HAD VERY HELPFUL INFORMATION WHEN I SHOWED TRUE WORRY. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HIS PROFESSIONAL ABILITY, HIS BED SIDE MANNER WAS NEVER A CONCERN AS HE IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL. HIS KNOWLEDGE WAS CALMING AND HIS SKILL HAS BEEN MORE THAN PROVEN. I AM DELIGHTED TO RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS OFFICE. I AM THANKFUL TO HIM AND HIS TEAM, VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS THUS FAR.HAPPY PATIENT, THANK YOU DOCTOR STEVEN SAMUEL.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

He is an extremely talented Plastic Surgeon and very thorough. You know you are in good hands with him as your Doctor

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

He knows what he is doing, I had a breast reduction with him and I am so happy with the result ( 15/01/2013) it seems that he doesn't have the patience to listen to you and answer all the questions or understand your feelings,he doesn't spend time talking he does the action. after my reduction I had a small hole which is common in this surgery , I was so worried and scared, but he acted very cool and as if this is no big a deal ( it was not big a deal but for me as my first time BR of course it was )the hole closed up in week 5 ,it was nice if he would spend time with his patience and care about their feelings.first time I met him I was disappointed and wouldnt want to go back to him but hears good about his , so I went again , second time he even was less caring about my questions and all,, then I decided if I know he is good, I dont care about his manner, I will not see him any more after reduction !! so here I am , happy with the result!.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Samuel has no bed side manner or any remorse for administering pain. He stuck a needle in a ganglion on my foot. He also squashed it like a pimple in between his thumbs. Not worrying about the pain he conflicted or me not able to put my boot on. He knew he couldn't perform this removal so why put a patient through the unnecessary pain. He asked me twice if it hurts after me screaming and he had a look of joy on his face.Think twice before going.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012