Ratings for Dr. Adina N. Alexescu

Outstanding Doctor - caring and compassionate. Takes time with you Very clear with her instructions.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Very disappointed they have a new medical assistant. The new girl doesn't know hat shes doing, is unable to do blood properly, lets the students they have do all the work. The previous medical assistant made the office very welcoming. The office manager is extremely rude and not to mention the wait time is TERRIBLE! Been a patient for 3 years but thinking of changing drs.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

STAFF IS EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL, WHEN I NEED MEDICAL OR STATE FORMS FILLED OUT, THEY ARE JUST NOT FILLED OUT ON TIME AND MY BENIFITS ARE DELAYED. THIS DOCTOR CAN BE VERY RUDE. DR. ALEXESCU IS NOT A GOOD LISTENER TO HER PATIENTS. WAITING MORE THEN 2 HOURS IS UNACCEPTABLE, OVERALL NOT PLEASED WITH HER SERVICES.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

The best

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

When you call to make appointment the staff is pushy and unprofessional. You wait 2 hrs after your appt time to get into room, then wait another 30 min to actually see Dr. Then she's still running in and out!!! She rushes you and doesn't take your opinion into consideration!! A pt has a say over their own body. She hands 10 different Rx for tests and meds without really examing or speaking with you.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

This doctor attached herself to my father at South Mountain Rehab. Rarely saw her, and when my father transferred to another facility, her primary concern was how she was going to get paid.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

My 88-year-old mother-in-law has been seeing this doctor for a number of years. Today there were eight patients ahead of her; after an hour's wait, there were still six. When my sister-in-law complained, the doctor told her that if she didn't like the system in her office, that she should find another doctor. The office also has a severe billing problem and can't seem to get their records straight. I am also concerned that this doctor overmedicates. I've advised my mother-in-law to find another doctor. After this morning's experience, maybe she finally will.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I left this doctor because she was extremely unprofessional with a short temper. As a patient you should be able to ask questions and obtain a calm answer. Not this doctor if you ask a question or question her or her staff- you are humiliated, scolded, and mortified. She is always late running 45-60 minutes behind and once your name is called you sit some more. She will speak to as if she is giving you good medical advice but often it is not. When I left her my new doctor threw out half the medications she had me on. Whe my new doctor asked me why I left- when I told her about her temper, rudeness, and yelling- she not only agreed but stated this was part of what most people knew her for. I am sorry I need a gentle doctor who understands me and listens to me. Who makes me feel empowered and comfortable. I also need someone who is not about the money. We all want to get paid but sometimes it is essential to treat patients with dignity.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Dr. Adina N. Alexescu's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1980)

Pacificare