Ratings for Dr. Jennifer H. Purvis

Dr. Purvis is a phenomenal physician. I was initially impressed when she served my wife so well following a fall and broken ankle. When another podiatrist I'd known for almost 25 yrs. dismissed my badly swollen foot as just a strain of some sort, I was ready to get a second opinion from Dr. Purvis. She determined that, in addition to a serious Lis Franc injury (common to athletes) involving tendons and tissues, I had a complete fracture of the navicular bone (one of the largest among the metatarsals). Although it meant another several months in a boot with a bit more prolonged medication and ongoing orthotics usage, my foot was fully restored to normal use and no pain. Throughout my many office visits, Dr. Purvis was the consummate professional and exhibited a personal grace uncommon among doctors today. Her emphasis on "patient care" in today's world of health care complexities is truly exceptional. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Dr. Purvis is one in a million!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

The staff was not friendly. The wait was awful- 1st visit 1 hour, 2nd visit over 1 hour. The male doctor performed an unnecessary, in-office procedure that now causes me a great deal of pain daily. I will likely lose my big toenail over it.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I saw her for heel pain two years ago from another practice, and then recently at ther new practice. She takes her time when explaining about my pain and the steps for treatment. She offered customized orthotics but I told her I wasn't ready to purchase them because I haven't met my deductible yet this year. She didn't push. Instead, she gave me a suggestion for an alternative OTC orthotics, and I like that. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Be prepared to wait...and wait...and wait. Finally had to reschedule after waiting close to an hour.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I saw Dr. Purvis for heel pain two years ago, and recently, the pain came back. I had an appointment with her this morning. Now I remember why I came back to her. She's very knowledgeable and gentle. She listens. I would definitely recommend her to someone else.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Very friendly and explained procedures before she did them. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

be careful she will charge you up the wazoo!Make sure you meet your deductable before she gives you a boot or you will be paying for it!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. Jennifer H. Purvis's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lorton, VA