Ratings for Dr. John F. Graham

He and his entire staff are great. Could not get a better surgeon. He has performed two surgery s on me both a success.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Staff wins 2014 MVP award for defensive blocks. Despite seeing MD once, no one in that office will explain why I have to be fused as opposed to laminectomy, what approach surgeon would take and why, pros and cons of either surgery, nothing NADA, gar nichts, nashi, wala lang, ??????. Insurance denied fusion, approved laminectomy. In severe pain x 4 months & no communication despite countless calls from me, my pain mgt MD, my primary MD & insurance co. Appealed the denial twice then decided WAIT! Why am I fighting my insurance co. for this type of person to fuse me? It takes me a while but today I GOT IT. I am searching for a compassionate, communicative neurosurgeon instead of one who keeps ignoring me & all my MDs. I can FINALLY 'hear' what his deafening silent treatment. I get it. Moving on. Bye bye.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Graham treated me from 1992-1996 fpr cervical spine problems, and diagnosed me with OPLL. He always listended and responded to my concerns and fears, encouraged my research, patiently reviewed MRI films with me, and performed difficult surgery that dramatically improved my quality of life. It's 15 years later, and he is still my hero.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Excellent Doctor and knows what he is doing and what he talks about.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

I didn't feel the answers were explained clearly to me, but he did suggest nerve conduction tests. He wasn't experienced in the particular surgery that may be needed for my condition.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2006

Dr. John F. Graham's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1978)