Ratings for Dr. Syed I. Pervaiz

This doctor only added to the misery of our experience. He would not inform us as to what was happening with the patient (our loved one) and he had no solutions on how to help him. Mind you the patient was NOT terminally ill and could have made a full recovery.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Pervaiz a dozen times and I have always seen him, never a PA. I have never waited more that 45 minutes to see the doctor, even when I didn't have an appointment. He is happy to give 3 month prescriptions on regular medicines, because he has for me and my parents. I can't find a negative thing to say about him or his staff. You are going to a doctor to feel better, not to make a new BFF.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

The nice thing is you dont have to wait a long time to see the doctor but a big negative aspect is that the doctor will not give you refills on medication. He wants you to come back every month or every two weeks just so he can make more money especially from cash paying patients. Also, his bedside manner is horrible. He is not friendly at all. He never asks how you are doing. And have you ever been to a doctor who doesn't take your heartbeat? The staff is pretty friendly with the exception of one woman. It's funny I think she thinks she is something special because she works in a doctors office for probably minimum wage. I guess it's better than her previous job in Mexico working in a dirty doctors office handing out pain pills and assisting with unsanitary abortions. Overall if you are looking for a doctor where you dont have to wait several hours in the waiting room or wait a week or two to get an appt. go to this doctor. I've been going to him for almost three years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

what ever the lady is saying i utterly false patient are actually seen by the doctor PA no LONGER WORKS There

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

THIS DR HAS 2 MEDICAL CENTERS OASIS MEDICAL CENTER AND SANTA ROSA MEDICAL CENTER:::HE IS NEVER THERE AND ONLY 1 UNKNOWLEDGEABLE SO CALLED PA RUNS THE PLACE'S SHE RUNS BACK AND FORTH TO BOTH CLINIC'S SHE SEE'S ABOUT 45 PATIENTS A DAY.. IF YOU THINK THE DR SEE'S HER WORK AT THE END OF THE DAY SUPRISE IS ON YOU !!! IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH DO NOT GO THERE THE DR NEVER LOOKS AT HER WORK WHICH IS UNLAWFUL HE IS BY LAW REQUIRED TO READ HER CHARTS AT THE END OF THE DAY AND SIGN OFF ON THEM ;;; HE DOES NOT!!! SHE IS NOT A DR AND SHE ACTS LIKE SHE IS. I WISH I COOULD DO MORE THEN THIS BUT I CAN ONLY WARN THE PUBLIC NOT TO GO THERE.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009