Dr. Michael R. Cook

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Cook

Worse doctor experience ever!!!! Light treatment for nail fungus is a sham!!! Don’t get taken!!!! The more you visit the more money he makes!!!! You keep going he keeps getting richer!!!! Total sham!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Don't go to this dr.... He cut my toe while trimming nail and neglected to clean properly with water and antiseptic like hibiclens, and it became infected causing possible sepsis!... It's been 4 months since visit and have had pain spreading up both legs and lower back and even pain in chest as a result!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Cook has treated me for chronic heel pain after other doctors failed to alleviate my plantar fasciitis condition, using Platelet Rich Plasma, custom orthotics and laser therapy. He has been the only one who has helped me. I highly recommend him to anyone with foot problems.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I highly highly recommend Dr. Michael Cook! He successfully performed surgery on all my toes (5 incisions on each foot) due to severe rheumatoid arthritis. My feet look amazing! He did an outstanding job and my scars are invisible which is so amazing, but most of all I can walk barefoot now. People wouldn't know I had foot surgery unless I tell them because the scars are seamless. However, the recovery is very tough but it's totally worth it! Dr. Cook is not particularly friendly but proper, and he is definitely competent and an EXCELLENT surgeon. He also performs on the professional athletes in Miami so that speaks for himself.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I know Dr. Cook for more than 13 years, and I know about his excellent work and dedication to his patients.I strongly recommend him .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I highly recommend him for foot surgery. I had my toes pined on one foot a few years ago, and he did an outstanding job. Although, I'm not looking forward, I need to return to him to perform the other foot. The results are amazing but recovering a bit tough for me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Cook performed surgery on my foot about 13 years ago and he was very professional and did an excellent job back then. I am seeing him now for ankle pain and he is still an amazing doctor with a wealth of knowledge and a wonderful bedside manner. I trust him with my feet 100%. :)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Cook's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish
  • English

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)
  • University of Florida (Grad. 1982)

• Plantar fasciitis