Ratings for Dr. Gaetano Morello

He was quite late, without apology, and seemed more concerned with tooting his own horn than listening. He talked incessantly about how wonderful he is, how grateful his patients are, how he has published articles. All this blathering on evidently didn't not allow him to actually listen: I had to correct him three times within the first few minutes about what I had said. He had a very annoying habit of asking himself questions, then answering himself. He jumped all over the place with topics... no, wait-let's-go-back-oh-never-mind-we'll-do-that-later-no-let's-talk-about-it-now, etc... then decided on an impromptu and frenetically detailed lesson in microbiology. No, I wasn't impressed and kept remembering a saying I heard long ago: "I cannot hear what you say for the thunder of what you are".

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Have never seen a naturopathic doctor before, but he came highly recommended by my internal medicine specialist. I'm well on the road to recovery with his suggested course of treatment. Caring sand concerned, his listening skills top those of most docs I've seen. He has changed my thinking about naturopathy. Thx Dr. Morello!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Very caring, compassionate Doctor...who listens and helps!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

One of the best ND's I have ever seen. He focused on my concern and attacked the cause immediately. Resolved my problem and I've never had a reacurance.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Didn't really care and wrote down all these supplements to go buy from a location in Burnaby health store, realized afterward the supplements came from all the same company.I stuck with the supplements for six month with no help.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009