Ratings for Dr. K.P. Singh

Excellent punctual intelligent helpful diagnose disease quickly

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

worst doctor only for money purpose . he didnt bother to give proper attention. always attending phones and nurses during consultation

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Worst doctor. Will not listen to you and give wrong medicine. Unprofessional!! Will keep attending calls and nurses and will hardly check you. My mother's heath worsened because of him. Does not answer any questions and is rude. Could even give full attention for 5 minutes. Please don't trust!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had obesity and hormonal problem. I then referred Dr K P Singh for the treatment. I reduced around 20 kgs within a year with the treatment advised by him. I had earlier consulted others doctors also but I am highly satisfied by his diagnosis. He has also treated my other family members and they have also responded well to the treatment provided by him. He is an excellent and most knowledgable doctor I have ever consulted.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I had a thyroid and hormonal problem. He is a world class doctor. Earlier I consulted other doctors also but was very satisfied by his treatment. I was told by other doctors that i have to take the medicines my whole life. But he was the only doctor that assured me that i will be fine and i dont have to take the medicine my whole life. And now i am fully cured and dont take any more medicines. I am really thankful to him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

excellent diagnose.give simple cheap medicine.attend to phonecalls in emergency.suggest minimum tests

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

world class diabetes&thyroid doc treat patients like family members.very good knowledge of hormones

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

good doctor well known and has good knowledge about the diseases he handles

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012