Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Shazia Malik

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Got an emergency appointment for my pain after a long walk downtown. the secretary Marlene gave me same day appointment to see Dr Malik. I got a cortisone shot and an amazing brown taping. I walked back home no pain ! Very knowledgeable podiatrist that took my pain away the same day. She gave me a visit in 3 weeks to reassure me about my healing. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 3

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

3
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Condescending, unethical, financially driven and 0 bedside manners. Most of the negative remarks about her were absolutely true. Repeatedly called me 'Hon' and was visibly impatient when I asked her to explain certain treatments that were proposed by her. FYI she pushes Lazer treatment for Onychomycosis (nail fungus) which has proven to have no efficacy in treating nail fungus. I do not recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 6

Submitted February 28, 2018

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Money hungry and unethical, only cares about billing you as much as possible

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

1
Staff
3
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

As a podiatrist, she's probably about average? As others have said, she is NOT an MD or a Surgeon, so be weary of her scope of knowledge. The bigger issue is her receptionist - possibly the most unprofessional person I have encountered in 37 years in the Medical profession. Disorganized, and dumb.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Unfortunately after spending over 1300 on my nail Fungus treatment it did not work at all. Dr Malik offered to remove all of my infected(4) nails but I chose not to. I should have asked prior to taking the laser treatment if it was guaranteed. I feel that she should have continued to treat me as the cost to her is minimal for each session whereas to me with travelling etc it is too costly to continue.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Plainte Après avoir subit une opération mineure le 8 mai dernier pour “Hallux Limitus Bilateral”, (sablage aux 2 gros orteils) je me retrouve aujourd’hui brimé dans toutes mes activités à cause de la douleur continuelle à mes 2 pieds. Deux semaines plus tard, selon le Dr Malik, je pouvais reprendre mes activités normale. D’après les 2 orthopédistes spécialisés pour les pieds que j’ai rencontrés recemment, ils me confirment que cette petite chirurgie d’incision minime du Dr. Malik a été très mal exécutée. L’anestésie locale était inappropriée pour ce type d’intervention. La douleur était intolerable. Aujourd’hui le 12 septembre, je suis plus en douleur qu’auparavant et ce avec beucoup moins de mobilité. Je dois donc subir une autre intervention par un spécialiste Orthopédiste afin de réparer et corriger les maladresses du Dr. Malik. Quelle erreur d’avoir mis ma confiance en cette Podiatre incompétente. En plus, on m’informe que son travail en chirurgie est repris à mainte reprises par d’autres intervenants compétents. Dr. Malik a tenté de faire des correctifs avec 2 infiltrations à la cortisone sans résultat. De plus, elle m’a suggéré des semelles correctives ainsi que des pilules que je n’ai pas voulu prendre parce que ça ne réglait pas le problème à long terme. Elle m’avoue avoir manqué à la tâche et m’informe donc qu’elle ne peut plus rien faire pour régler mes problèmes de douleur. Sa licence ne devrait pas lui permettre de faire ces chirrugies d’incision minimes (sablage). Toute intervention chirurgicale, aux orteils et aux pieds devraient être exécutes par des orthopédistes spécialisés dans le domaine. Pour ma part, je ne veux plus la voir et j’espère pouvoir aider quelqu’un d’autre à ne pas vivre une telle expérience. Cela m’a déjà coûté 5000$; en plus de nuire à ma qualité de vie. À 74 ans, quel regret et quelle mauvaise aventure d’avoir mis les pieds dans cette Clinique.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Shazia Malik is one of the most down to earth caring doctor which I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her professionalism & knowledge are outstanding. She makes you feel like a good friend. Her attention & care is beyond a 10. I would suggest anyone who is having any kind of "podiatry" problems & such to definitely contact her clinc, not only is she an amazing doctor & great person to chat with, her staff as well is courteous , friendly & very helpful.. Dr. Malik personally contacted me when I was in distress over a problem which needed immediate care. Thank-You Dr, Malik & Staff without a doubt the BEST Team & Care out ther.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Do not go to this podiatrist...Runs her clinic like a business. Seemed to be more inclined to care for $$$ clientele than others. Went for issues with my toes and after enough money spent and minor surgery, it went worse. No proper follow up. This woman just doesn't care.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

I saw Dr. Malik for toe fungus. She did laser treatments. Toes are no better. Then I had "minimally invasive surgery" to correct two toes. Post surgery was very, very painful and I was not properly informed on just how bad it could be. Developed an infection in a toe and she told me to see a GP as she could not prescribe antibiotics.(why, I have no idea, as she is licensed to operate buy not give meds?) I felt I was not given proper information about the surgery. The result: toes are a bit better, but had I known what I had to go though I would never have done it!! She charges a lot and I feel she is not upfront and, in the end, is just running a business.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have only positive comments to say regarding Dr. Malik and her staff. They are all very courteous and helpful. Dr. Malik explained very clearly the situation with my bunion and I proceeded with the recommended surgery. I am recovering quite well due to all their expertise. Cannot say enough about everyone there. I was very nervous and Dr. Malik put me at ease as well as Maria. They really aim to please and accommodate you and make you feel 100% comfortable. The procedure is showing great results and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Malik's office to all those who are suffering.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Shazia Malik's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Aetna
GHI
United Healthcare


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.