Ratings for Dr. RANDALL C. Perkins

Dr. Perkins has been my doctor for years. He is my GP and managed my Suboxone treatment, which I finished a couple of months ago. He's very up to date on leading research and helped me navigate a difficult pregnancy in conjunction with my OBGYN. His staff is very pleasant and very accommodating, even babysitting my toddler while I go in for exams. I would recommend him to anyone looking for either addiction treatment or a doctor with a small time family practice setting.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This doctor prescribes Suboxone without ever seeing the patient. Suboxone patients are seen only by the PA or Nurse Practitioner, neither of whom have training in addiction medicine. Front office staff is not nice, verbally abusive toward patients. This doctor's name is on my Suboxone prescription every month, yet I have never even met him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Perkins has been my family doctor for about 5 years and is the most efficient, caring, and patient friendly doctor I have ever seen. He will continue to be my doctor of choice.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

DR Randall Perkins is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend him. because of Dr perkins my husband is alive today. he keeps current on new medical procedures.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I had to wait 45 minutes before I was seen and then told only my physical could be done b/c that's all I paid for that visit and then I said my shoulder was injured and I was going out of the country for a week and would need a pain killer for 7 days instead the nurse only gave 20 pills enough for 4 day and gave the 5/325 when I was previously given 7.5/500 and those just hardly worked and when I called to report a complaint I was told they could only give me that little weak and unhelpfull amount because they had claimed in march they refereed me to an ortho specialists which was a lie b/c they ordered and MRI and they never followed through on that either( no nurse call to house to set up MRI). The first time I was ever refered to a ortho specialist was on 7/13/09. Overall bad doctors and PA who are more intersted in covering themselves (liablity) and not really helping patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. RANDALL C. Perkins's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX