Ratings for Dr. Samuel Terry Clark

I was under DR Clark's care for a couple of years until I had to come back east to rejoin my Army unit to go to Iraq.If it had not been for that I would still be in the Phoenix area.I got what was closed to being a broke neck in Iraq and have been trying to recuperate before I move back out west.Anyway,I hope that Dr Clark will take me back as a patient when I come back to AZ.I liked him because he was so knowledgeble.I enjoyed his manner,and the way he treated his patients.He would even call me at home when he got the result of a test or just to see if I was ok.I think he is an outstanding Dr and I can't wait until the VA will release me and I caan come back to AZ and I can come back to Dr Clark.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

So far the best family Dr I have ever had. Even when I go see specialist they all say good things about Dr Clark. I fel lucky to have a Dr who actually cares about you and is very well respected by his peers.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Clark has been my doctor for 2 years now and until recently, I had never seen him. Since my appointments always seem to be emergency appointments, I have always seen another doctor. This last appointment went as scheduled, sit in the waiting room about 30-45 minutes past your scheduled time then be taken back to a room to wait some more. As I opened the door to go find a water fountain, Dr. Clark appeared. He asked the staff to bring in a cup of water and that was the beginning of a very pleasant visit with the doc. While I realized he was backed up, he did not rush me. He was pleasant and explained everything to me clearly. I walked out that day feeling very comfortable with my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Samuel Terry Clark's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)