You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Reinders

Dr. Reinders has been my eye doctor for over 15 years, and I have always been happy with her attention and care. I have always got excellent glasses from her office, but recently she helped me to find the best laser eye surgery centre, and now my vision is perfect, and she made sure I healed properly the whole way. I trust her completely and would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have been a repeat customer. Never again. I have been given the worst glasses I have ever EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAD. THE WORST. Be warned DONT GO HERE.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I have seen Dr.Reinders for many years now and have always felt as though she explains everything in great detail and cares for her patients. She was in no rush to get me out of there. Her office has one of the best selections of good quality eyeglasses in Vancouver. They are a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. I also believe in supporting local businesses. I friends that travel hours to come and see Dr.Reinders. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Have been going to Dr Reinders for years, through her diligence she found a retina issue that if not caught early would have resulted in a much worse situation. She booked me into a superb specialist in days. She is extremely thorough and helpful. While their prices are not the cheapest you do get the care and after service if something goes wrong, i.e you get what you pay for. Anita in dispensing is also very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Reindeers for over 10 years. She is everything I wish that all healthcare providers were. She is very knowledgeable, takes the time that is needed to explain things, is honest & upfront, and really seems to care. I trust her thoroughly & highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr. Reinders is by far one of the best optometrists in the Vancouver area.. She was on time, very professional, kind and she really cared. I have been seeing her for a couple years now. Not only was her work excellent but her staffs work was also outstanding. From the check in picking out glasses and help with contact lenses they made it a good experience. I recommend this clinic to everyone with great confidence!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

I was very pleased with my eye exam here. As I have an eye condition that is not usual, I am so happy that I have found someone who is willing to take the time to be able see me on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

The doctor was fantastic very knowledgeable and detailed. The staff members made the experience even more enjoyable. I would recommend this clinic anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

The staff was very pleasant and helpful with my very cool glasses. the eye exam was thorough, and I got to ask lots of questions which were answered.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Dawn Reinders's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reinders has been my eye doctor for over 15 years, and I have always been happy with her attention and care. I have always got excellent glasses from her o..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Great experience! Very thorough eye exam, knowledgeable staff and very friendly."

December 5, 2014