Ratings for Dr. Brian Averell

Didn't know how to interpret tests. Very nice but didn't help me at all.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Averell is a nice person and his staff is great however he is never truly there for my mother. She has MS. He has great knowledge and is helpful when she has an appointment but its hard when the nurse tends to act like the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Very competent, pays attention to detail. I appreciated that I was seen on time and he took his time with me. He really helped me understand what to expect with my condition. His nurse is also very helpful and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Averell takes time with you, makes sure you understand what's going on with your illness and seems very caring.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Averell is Excellent. He is patient, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Have had MS for 12 years and have finally found a doctor I like!! He spends alot of time with you, makes sure you understand test results and options for treatment, and generally makes you feel like your health truly matters to him. Best neurologist ever and I've been through five in three different states. Love him

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Very nice! I had an emergency and was able to get in within a day. Spoke in simple understandable terms. I would send anyone to him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Brian Averell's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AHC