Ratings for Dr. Lesya Shuba

Phone calls were not returned. close to 2 hour wait (from scheduled appt time) to be seen. Staff did not introduce themselves or say waht they were about to do, just launched in. Dr. Shuba was impatient, irritable and dismissive when asked clarifying questions. Difficult to asses her knowledge given the nature of the interaction.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Shubba operated on both my eyes, I feel so Very Lucky to have her!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My experience with this doctor was terrible. She had no desire to help me understand a little bit about my eye disease. She did not see me as a person with an eye problem but rather like an eye that she will fix. She may as well be able to operate my cataract ( I don't understand much, but from what I hear it is just a simple surgical procedure) but that will not make her a good doctor!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I had an excellent experience after my eye surgery. Dr Shuba listened to me where others seemed always is a rush to get me out of the office. My vision is so clear now and I am only a few days out from surgery. I highly recommend Dr Shuba.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr Shuba is an outstanding doctor. She diagnosed and treated my complicated eye disease where others had failed. She is polite and efficient. She tool the time to explain what she was going to do during the surgery. My vision has never been better. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever visited too! Rude, unprofessional, does not respect the patient. I left with the impression that the lady feels she is way too important to give me any attention..,,

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Very good with my 89 yr old Mom. Very considerate and gave us all the options for her eye care!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever visited~!! After waiting 2.5 hours she was very, very rude to me when I questioned the wait time and the fact that, if you cancel an appointment, you have to wait WEEKS to get a simple call back. Very rude. Very unprofessional. I won't be going back. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

This was my worst experience with a physician!! I never thought such lack of respect for another human was possible for a health care professional. This woman thinks she is so much above the other mortals!!! Very sad that someone who can't relate to patients is in her position.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

My experience with Dr Shuba was for a cataract surgery. I found her very professional while positive and friendly. I will recommend this surgeon and I am grateful to her and her entire staff to have made my experience very smooth.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016