Ratings for Dr. Lesya Shuba

I had an excellent experience after my eye surgery. Dr Shuba listened to me where others seemed always is a rush to get me out of the office. My vision is so clear now and I am only a few days out from surgery. I highly recommend Dr Shuba.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr Shuba is an outstanding doctor. She diagnosed and treated my complicated eye disease where others had failed. She is polite and efficient. She tool the time to explain what she was going to do during the surgery. My vision has never been better. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever visited too! Rude, unprofessional, does not respect the patient. I left with the impression that the lady feels she is way too important to give me any attention..,,

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Very good with my 89 yr old Mom. Very considerate and gave us all the options for her eye care!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever visited~!! After waiting 2.5 hours she was very, very rude to me when I questioned the wait time and the fact that, if you cancel an appointment, you have to wait WEEKS to get a simple call back. Very rude. Very unprofessional. I won't be going back. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

This was my worst experience with a physician!! I never thought such lack of respect for another human was possible for a health care professional. This woman thinks she is so much above the other mortals!!! Very sad that someone who can't relate to patients is in her position.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

My experience with Dr Shuba was for a cataract surgery. I found her very professional while positive and friendly. I will recommend this surgeon and I am grateful to her and her entire staff to have made my experience very smooth.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr Shuba saved my 7 yo child's vision. She had been been misdiagnosed and under treated for many years. Dr Shuba surgical skill is top shelf! Her caring and warm personality put out family at ease knowing our daughter was in very good hands. I highly recommend Dr Shuba to all who want the best care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Outstanding surgeon! I have read previous reviews, and I must say, that negative points seem to relate to conversation and social interaction. If I want social interaction I will go to Tim Horton's and have a coffee with the crowd. Dr Shuba solved my long-standing problem that many had failed to treat. I highly recommend her as an excellent surgeon?

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

After reading some of those comments I was really nervous about seeing Dr. Shuba. I had glaucoma and cataract surgery. I have nothing negative to say about the lady. Very professional and she did answer my questions. i am going back to her in a few weeks to get my second eye done. I can only speak about what I found and I would tell anyone to go to her

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016