Ratings for Dr. Lee A. Beatty

Great doctor. Rarely gives drugs as a first course of action unless necessary. Friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Beatty is the best doctor my family has ever been treated by. We consider ourselves very lucky to have him taking care of our medical needs. He is very good with patients. His knowledge is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Beatty and his staff are very caring and considerate. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes. He always listens and pays attention to what I say. I have been going here almost 10 years. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

he keeps up on the latest research; listens well; encourages patients to make good choices without "guilt-ing". I always leave feeling lucky I have a doctor who is kind, a good diagnostician and looks at the long term effects of medications

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I'VE BEEN WITH HIM FOR OVER 10 YEARS. EXCELLENT STAFF. SHORT WAIT TIME. HE NEVER HESITATES TO REFER ME TO A SPECIALIST IF HE FEELS THE NEED. HE HAS KEPT MY DIABETES UNDER CONTROL WITH THE RIGHT MEDS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

This is a doctor that really cares about all his patients if you ever want a doctor that cares go to his practice he is one of a kind that dont make ones like him anymore he has been my family dr since my daughters was babies and they are now 25 & 26 and still go to him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Lee A. Beatty's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1978)

AARP