Ratings for Dr. Tueng T. Shen

I had a HORRIBLE experience with Dr. Shen. She recommended a double cornea transplant and basically refused to try any more conservative approaches. I sought a second opinion, and I am glad I did. Four years, and several surgeries (much less invasive than transplants) later, I can see 20/20. I am glad I found a doctor who cared about my quality of life. I am still very upset about the treatment I received in this office.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Terrific doctor! She is very patient to explain all options and calls off hours as followup.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Could not have had a better experience with her during initial consult.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Dr Shen saved my eyes and gave me hope for the future after another opthalmologist had no clue what to do with me. She is always busy and there is definitely wait time but when she sees you she really takes her time and shares her knowledge. I have seen dozens of doctor in the last 3 years for a major illness and Dr Shen has been one of the most helpful and hopeful of all.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Tueng T. Shen's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1997)