Ratings for Dr. Guojian Huang

Recently visited for a few different things. With the help of the acupuncture, cupping and the Chinese herbs he's helped me with upper and lower back pain, but most importantly with my headaches/migraines and motion sickness.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Doctor Huang has treated me for severe ankle pain and arthritis and more recently for sleep disorder and hypertension with positive results on all areas. I have been seeing Doctor Huang for two years now and I cannot say enough good things about him,he has helped me to change things in my life for the better. I am now a firm believer in acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I went to see Dr. Huang for a sore lower back, and high blood pressure issues. We had 11 sessions, and by the time it was done, my back is perfect, and so is the blood pressure. So to get to the "point" if you want to try Chinese herbs, and acupuncture, he's the man to go and see.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have seen Dr Huang many times for Menstrual problems and digestion, he was able to regulate my system and fix my digestion. I had suffered with digestion issues for years I was so amazed that accupuncture and herbs work so well. My regular Doctor could not help me and I had tried other accupuncture Doctors who did not help. He is amazing and I would highly recommend him, I don't know if I would have survived without his expertise.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Huang occasionally for over 2 years. I go in whenever I wake up with a headache that I can't get rid of. Only twice have I walked out with any level of residual pain and both those times a 2nd visit was all it took to be 100% again. Highly recommend him, friendly, helpful and very understanding. Our budget doesn't have extra for the herbs/teas etc that could help and when I told him that he said no problem!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have had lower back pain especially first thing in the morning. After about a month of treatment (acupuncture, cupping and herbs) I am free of the sharp pain I had experienced every morning.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Went once and will never go back. Judgmental... Looked me up and down and said " lose weight tea??" Ridiculous

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Awesome. 2 problems. First...Plantars Warts.. Had 3 warts the size of my small finger nail...very painful. Went to first specialist for a yr until he said he couldn't do any more for me...by then I had about 10. Immediately went to another specialist for a yr and a half. Tried all kinds of salve and ointments plus the very painful liquid nitrogen....by then I had about 40! all of them on the pad of my right foot below my toes. The pain affected my physical health. got plantars facitis, very sore hips, and getting crankier by the day. Had trouble driving and sleeping. The warts burned 24/7..couldn't wear shoes for very long, had to keep my foot outside the covers at nite. And water was another problem...if the warts got wet....in the shower....burned even worse. Well...after only 4 sessions with Dr Huang..I had no pain and no burning....I could wear shoes, walk on bare floors without socks, have a bath(long one). Driving the car was fantastic as it was my rt. foot.. With acupuncture, herbs and salve, Dr Huang knows what he is doing! The cost for all this is minor compared to be able to WALK without pain or limping........The second problem was my tail bone that I hurt back in 1996 and rehurt 6 yrs ago. I was told by different Drs. that surgery would not help...take pain killers and sit on a doughnut...did that...seems forever. After 8 sets of acupuncture, herbs and salve..I can sit in the bathtub,,sit on my bed,,and sit in the car or a chair without a doughnut!. I thank God and Dr Huang many times a day and would recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

With the outbreaks of eczema three months ago, I felt hopeless about the skin eruptions on my face. As this illness has a significant impact on me, finding a good doctor is an important issue for me. Luckily, Dr. Huang gave me hope about my illness. With the help of acupuncture, cupping therapy and Chinese medications, my eczema is under control and gets improved gradually.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Huang with severe atopic eczema that was unsuccessfully treated by several dermatologists in Europe and Canada, using various steroids. He is thorough, attentive, very professional in his interactions. He knows what he is doing, but he is approaching - rightly, I would say - healing as a learning process. I am not entirely eczema free yet, but my condition has significantly improved as a result of acupuncture, cupping, various TCM teas and ointments, without the side effects that I experienced after steroids. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015