Ratings for Dr. Guojian Huang

Excellent and caring medical treatment for my legs, back and allergy.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

A knowledgeable and caring doctor who has helped me immeasurably other my health and well-being.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Huang suggested that he could definitely help me but I would need to comply with his instructions Firstly I was given a very strict diet to follow, I would meet at his office twice a week for weigh in, measurement and take the 15 minute i-Lipo treatment Let me state that if you cannot go by his rules, you are wasting his and your time As I had made the commitment I went full bore with his program No alcohol, no fat, bread, sugar, only items on the list Suggestions for each meal were simple, but required discipline and consistency For four weeks I followed instructions, attended treatment from the i-Lipo machine after weigh in Each time I went back I was thinned and had lost weight. Dr. Huang gave me the tools and encouragement to get through my 4 week program! I was amazed with my new will power which was enhanced by good results At the end of 4 weeks my waist was down a full 4 inches, two good leather belts went in to have new holes added I lost SEVENTEEN pounds! So to any prospective client looking to do this, I highly recommend Dr. Huang’s program, but you must be prepared to put in the work Two months later, my eating habits have remained good, I have altered my food intake and life style as a result I weigh in at my gym regularly and I have gained little more than a pound Also my weaker left knee is appreciating the weight loss too You are welcome to beat my goal of 17 pounds, just follow Dr. Huang’s instructions, and no cheating as he will know 

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Huang for approx 5 years and he has been very helpful with my fertility treatment in the acupuncture field. I have one son as a result of making my fertility issue a success and one boy on the way. I believe the acupuncture has had a lot to do with conception and I would highly recommend Dr. Huang for this type of treatment or any other.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I was diagnosed by Meficsl doctors with Chronic Fatigue (Adrenal Fatigue). Meficsl doctors could not help me. I have been going to Dr. Huang for three weeks 2 times per week and Very quickly noticed my sleep was much deeper and felt more refreshed when I awoke, I have had way more energy and can accomplish more in a day. I am continuing to go for more visits and hope that soon and I can start excercising again after a year and 8 months of not being able to. I am a strong believer if you are not well you have to keep searching until you find what helps your body heal.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Huang by a friend after a shoulder surgery left me with a "frozen" knee (for lack of a better term. I eventually learned positioning for surgery was the cause. After 10 months of visiting 3 Drs. including 2 surgeons I was getting nowhere. I attended a consultation appointment with Dr. Huang and he administered the 1st treatment. I stood up and was completely pain-free and able to flex, bend & rotate the knee. All is well with the knee ( like it never happened) and I have been attending Dr. Huang's clinic for other issues that are resolving with his help. Dr. Huang is a warm and outgoing man who is truly there to help you get better. He smiles often and has a positive energy surrounding him. His front staff are a welcoming group of ladies and the clinic is "warm!" I would recommend Dr. Huang to anyone & have been telling my friends about him and the clinic.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Two visits and pain I have had for four years is gone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

For 8 months, I have been suffering from lower back pain and bursitis in my hip. I heard about Dr. Huang, from a friend, and decided to go and see him. One treatment and the pain is gone. I also spoke with him about weight loss and chronic constipation. I was given supplements and 6 days later, I have lost 10lbs and things are great :) Dr. Huang, in my opinion, is a miracle worker!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I suffered from debilitating headaches for almost 2 years. I went from doctor to doctor, but nothing really helped. A friend told me about Dr. Huang, she calls him The Miracle Man. He was my last hope. I have now had 10 acupuncture treatments and I am also taking 2 different herbs, and my headaches are gone. I am so happy and grateful that I tried the acupuncture! To all the people who suffer from headaches/migraine, there is hope, see Dr Huang, he is my hero, he gave me my life back!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Huang helped to heal my very stiff and sore back. I went for acupuncture 5 times and felt better in every way afterwards. I appreciated how kind and gentle he was too. He is a doctor you can talk to and that can be hard to find! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017