Ratings for Dr. Guojian Huang

Dr. Huang helped to heal my very stiff and sore back. I went for acupuncture 5 times and felt better in every way afterwards. I appreciated how kind and gentle he was too. He is a doctor you can talk to and that can be hard to find! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have chronic shoulder and neck pain. Before going to Dr. Huang I had tried physio, massage and chiropractor only to receive minor relief. After 4 treatments with acupuncture from Dr. Huang I finally feel relief from my constant pain. He is very knowledgeable and is genuinely concerned about your health. Wish I had gone sooner.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I had been trying for 5 years to get pregnant i had 3 miscarages went to see Dr Huang and after 6 visits i was pregnant i now have 2 little ones thankis to him

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

superior attention, he 'listens', has helped me when no others could. I am very grateful to Dr. Huang. have been a patient for over a decade.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Huang has treated me for Rheumatoid Arthritis issues, with very successful results. Swelling in hand and feet joints has been dramatically reduced, improving flexibility and mobility. Frozen shoulder episode was immediately relieved. I have found Dr. Huang compassionate, through, and knowledgeable with his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

After suffering with severe tinitis for several years, I was advised to see Dr. Hang. After a consultation with Dr. Hang, he treated the problem with acupuncture & herbs, & brought the problem under control. I still see him for herbal medications. I have recommended him to several friends.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Went for my first visit this past weekend and was very excited about how knowledgeable Dr. Huang is, and how readily he understood my symptoms and came up with a treatment plan. The consultation was very thorough, treatment was great and he explained everything he was doing as we went along. The only thing I wasn't super thrilled about is that there is quite a bit of pressure to purchase herbal supplements and to pre-purchase appointment packages, however that being said I did feel some immediate pain relief and saw changes in my tongue colour which is associated with signs of health used as indicators in traditional chinese medicine. Dr. Huang is very sweet, polite and easy to talk to, looking forward to future sessions.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Recently visited for a few different things. With the help of the acupuncture, cupping and the Chinese herbs he's helped me with upper and lower back pain, but most importantly with my headaches/migraines and motion sickness.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Doctor Huang has treated me for severe ankle pain and arthritis and more recently for sleep disorder and hypertension with positive results on all areas. I have been seeing Doctor Huang for two years now and I cannot say enough good things about him,he has helped me to change things in my life for the better. I am now a firm believer in acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I went to see Dr. Huang for a sore lower back, and high blood pressure issues. We had 11 sessions, and by the time it was done, my back is perfect, and so is the blood pressure. So to get to the "point" if you want to try Chinese herbs, and acupuncture, he's the man to go and see.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016