Ratings for Dr. Guojian Huang

I was diagnosed by Meficsl doctors with Chronic Fatigue (Adrenal Fatigue). Meficsl doctors could not help me. I have been going to Dr. Huang for three weeks 2 times per week and Very quickly noticed my sleep was much deeper and felt more refreshed when I awoke, I have had way more energy and can accomplish more in a day. I am continuing to go for more visits and hope that soon and I can start excercising again after a year and 8 months of not being able to. I am a strong believer if you are not well you have to keep searching until you find what helps your body heal.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Huang by a friend after a shoulder surgery left me with a "frozen" knee (for lack of a better term. I eventually learned positioning for surgery was the cause. After 10 months of visiting 3 Drs. including 2 surgeons I was getting nowhere. I attended a consultation appointment with Dr. Huang and he administered the 1st treatment. I stood up and was completely pain-free and able to flex, bend & rotate the knee. All is well with the knee ( like it never happened) and I have been attending Dr. Huang's clinic for other issues that are resolving with his help. Dr. Huang is a warm and outgoing man who is truly there to help you get better. He smiles often and has a positive energy surrounding him. His front staff are a welcoming group of ladies and the clinic is "warm!" I would recommend Dr. Huang to anyone & have been telling my friends about him and the clinic.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Two visits and pain I have had for four years is gone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

For 8 months, I have been suffering from lower back pain and bursitis in my hip. I heard about Dr. Huang, from a friend, and decided to go and see him. One treatment and the pain is gone. I also spoke with him about weight loss and chronic constipation. I was given supplements and 6 days later, I have lost 10lbs and things are great :) Dr. Huang, in my opinion, is a miracle worker!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I suffered from debilitating headaches for almost 2 years. I went from doctor to doctor, but nothing really helped. A friend told me about Dr. Huang, she calls him The Miracle Man. He was my last hope. I have now had 10 acupuncture treatments and I am also taking 2 different herbs, and my headaches are gone. I am so happy and grateful that I tried the acupuncture! To all the people who suffer from headaches/migraine, there is hope, see Dr Huang, he is my hero, he gave me my life back!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Huang helped to heal my very stiff and sore back. I went for acupuncture 5 times and felt better in every way afterwards. I appreciated how kind and gentle he was too. He is a doctor you can talk to and that can be hard to find! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have chronic shoulder and neck pain. Before going to Dr. Huang I had tried physio, massage and chiropractor only to receive minor relief. After 4 treatments with acupuncture from Dr. Huang I finally feel relief from my constant pain. He is very knowledgeable and is genuinely concerned about your health. Wish I had gone sooner.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I had been trying for 5 years to get pregnant i had 3 miscarages went to see Dr Huang and after 6 visits i was pregnant i now have 2 little ones thankis to him

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

superior attention, he 'listens', has helped me when no others could. I am very grateful to Dr. Huang. have been a patient for over a decade.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Huang has treated me for Rheumatoid Arthritis issues, with very successful results. Swelling in hand and feet joints has been dramatically reduced, improving flexibility and mobility. Frozen shoulder episode was immediately relieved. I have found Dr. Huang compassionate, through, and knowledgeable with his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016