Ratings for Dr. Guojian Huang

HEALING: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT Having exhausted benefits from all modes of Medical Pain Specialists & Therapies; stopping Opiate Prescriptions which offered only brief relief, difficult side-effects & high risk to addiction; I am now, on a 1 year wait list to receive a spinal nerve block. *Severe Chronic Pain, over Years, rendered me Isolated. I became house-bound due to Limited Mobility & Restricted Agility with ever-increasing Challenges to Manage Simple Daily Living Tasks. Persistent Sleep Deprivation compromised functional abilities & general well-being. ‘All’, gradually led to Clinical Depression, Anxiety &, (realistically), Little Hope for a better quality of life. In time, my Orthopaedic Dr. ruled out further pain therapy, concerned it could cause irreversible damage. He stated Acupuncture “couldn’t hurt”, though unsure if it would help. A colleague familiar with acupuncture, Specifically recommended Dr. Wong. After thorough assessment (revealing understanding, genuine insight with profound knowledge & wisdom), I commenced treatments 2x @ week. Appointments have been flexible and always timely. Both Dr. Haung & Nicole offer a Warm Welcome & manage the Clinic with Expert Efficiency. Assuring coordinated care, Dr. Haung provided my MD with treatment information, including herbal ingredients. I was in Awe experiencing many benefits from early treatments, though could not have imagined, within four months, I would be living with significant pain relief & improvement in All aspects of Health: Body > Mind > Spirit. Life without Hope was a desolate place to live. *With decades of Practise & Wisdom in Eastern & Western Medicine, Dr. Haung’s Precision Skills continue to Ease my Journey & Restore my Hope! I am Beyond Grateful & Honoured to offer my testimony.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

After a few trips to physio that did not help much, this treatment made a big difference very quickly to my injured shoulder!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I found Dr. Huang through this website. After reading all his ratings, I decided to give it a shot. I was having excruciating lower back pain for two months. I went to Dr.’s who prescribed a few different medications... but I was still in a lot of pain. Dr. Huang performed acupuncture and cupping and by the time I got home, I could bend over again and move without pain. It was incredible. He was very busy the day I went so was 15-20 minutes late getting to me. I’m definitely planning on going back! I’m still amazed that after 1 treatment, I feel so much better!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I started going here during an extremely hard time in my life, and I can't emphasize enough just how much it helped me with my anxiety and stress. Now I am doing much better but I still continue to go as I can noticeably feel a difference and feel rejuvenated after every visit. Dr. Huang and his staff are extremely kind and caring and I feel lucky to have found this place. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

This man is a magician. Any physical problem I have, he fixes.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I have seen Dr. Guajian Huang the last few months, for extreme pain issues in my jaw/ face and neck. Dr. Huang has treated me with concern, compassion and expertise. He has always taken time to discuss the problem/symptoms and treatment options with me. There has been significant improvement in my situation and I feel that acupuncture treatment from Dr. Huang has been an integral part of this. I would like to add that Dr. Huang’s assistants have always welcomed me with friendliness and kindness. For those looking for a knowledgeable, experienced, and compassionate acupuncturist/ Chinese medicine doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Guajian Huang. I look forward to receiving future treatment from him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

My experience with Dr Huang ha been fantastic. He is extremely gentle and kind. I have a son who was diagnosed with shingles and thanks to a friend a was given Dr. Huangs name. He promptly saw my son that day and started his treatment. The treatment included lancing of all lesions and cupping to remove the exudate. We made four visits over one week. At the conclusion of that week my sons shingles were healed. Healed as in no lesions, no pain and no scabs. I as a retired RN could not believe it. In my career I have treated hundreds of people with shingles and never seen such a quick resolution. My son never suffered an post herpatic neuralgia. So thankful. Karaheld H.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Huang. I've been fighting tennis elbow and other shoulder neck tension issues for years, tried massage, chiro, physio but this is the only thing that helped 100% and fast. He always makes me feel like I"m the only patient he has, never feel rushed, both him and his staff are so friendly. Highly recommend him if you have any type of chronic pain issues.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Since 2009 I have seen Dr. Huang for a couple of serious lower back injuries. Dr. Huang is extremely attentive, caring and compassionate. His knowledge and ability of acupuncture is truly amazing!!!!! No matter how busy, he always made time for me. In every case that I was helped into his clinic, I walked out on my own with great relief after treatment. He shares his great happiness and warm smile with you throughout progress and when treatments are no longer needed. Every experience has been completely satisfying and very pleasurable with each visit to see Dr. Huang and his friendly staff!!!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I have seen Dr. Huang for 10 years and for several different health issues. I find the acupuncture treatments to be very helpful and Dr. Huang is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018