Ratings for Dr. Philip S. Kim

I'm with Dr. Kim for about a year now. It is difficult to change PM doctor when you start your treatment. I can't agree with most reviews here. 5 min with this doctor after 1 1/2 hr. waiting time. He just don't have time for me and I don't feel better after a year with him

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I first saw Dr.Kim after a car accident ,I was impressed right from the start!! He not only listened to all my concerns he heard them and addressed them all. I wasn't always the easiest patient to deal with,but he always calmed me down and talked to me "like a person" not like a patient. The only word I can say is WOW ! If your in pain and want relief , he is the doctor you want !

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Kim is always studying new break trough treatments. He constantly strives to keep up to date on the newest treatments available. He has a wonderful staff, that are always polite and understanding. I started seeing Dr. Kim at St. Francis when he joined there team. I now see his associate at Christiana Hospital. He was the 1ST Doctor too calm my fears of any procedures. I had a ruff time at 1ST because of several mistakes made by other doctors, and there medical staff. He is the only doctor I trust when it comes to needles down of up my spine. I love his associate, she is very well mannered and caring. The receptionist's are people with great personality's.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr.Kim takes his time listening, he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Does most surgery out of St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

I requested to remain with my spouse while she had a spinal injection (Selective Nerve Root Block). I made this request via a letter mailed to the patient advocate at the Spine and Pain center where he is employed. He and the other 2 doctors that work there refused my request, but only after 2 followup emails. It appears that they were going to ignore the letter and hope that it went away. I was able to find another doctor at another facility that was helpful and allowed me to stay for the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Philip S. Kim's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE