Ratings for Dr. Teresa Donovan

There are not enough words to describe how great of a Dr she is.She has helped me immensely over the years with different issues,the recent being migraines from my sinus problem.I went to other Drs and only got minor relief.Dr Donovan figured out the cause and sent to to a massage therapist and I'm happy to say that I have not had a migraine in over a year.I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Initially chose to see Dr. Donovan based on her background in Nutrition. She is very knowledgeable and explains all her recommendations very well. I encourage others to go see her. She takes the time to listen and go over issues with her patients; a big change from being in a conventional MD's office for sure.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Excellent doctor! I also came out of the appointment feeling so optimistic. So knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Very caring,respectful and knowledgeble. Was able to diagonise my medical problem quickly. Willing to listen to your concers and incorperate them with your treatment. As a former RN I have worked with many doctors I am very impressed at how she correctly diagnosed my problems after having spent many years being ill and not getting anywhere with 'traditional'doctors. It is wonderful to be on the right path to health , and her office staff is excellent also. Can't say enough good things !

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

She's an awesome doctor. Very helpful and knows what she is talking about.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Very confident, knowledgable, I came out of appointment optimistic. Feel better...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009