Ratings for Dr. Belinda K. Beck

Dr Beck's new office is terrific. The staff there is so nice. They are going out of there way to deal with my insurance issues.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Horrible experience, rude staff. intimidating to deal with, Dr. Beck inconsistent

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Rude Staff, horrible attitude. Bedside manner is poor. Staff does not bill at time of appointment

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I loved, loved, loved her. She really spent time with me and their office feels homey. I had a question that I forgot to ask and her nurse responded back to me almost immediately. I would definitely go back and now my sister is going to her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

They don't care about the patent you’re just a medical number but that’s pretty much the norm for healthcare these days....The nurse is horrible and talks down to you like you are stupid. What happened to caring about the patient??? Does that exist anymore?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Always prompt. Staff and physician are patient, knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciate that they do gyn rather than ob/gyn. Always hated getting lost in the crowd of pregnant women.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

dr. beck is friendly and helpful. however, the office staff is unprofessional and rude. ever since the office moved to a new location, the quality of service has decreased greatly.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I had a wonderful experience in her office. The staff was friendly and the doctor was ON TIME... I hate waiting, I just get so nervous so it was helpful to be brought in and out.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

I liked Dr. Beck. She was friendly and quick. She took her time and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I am usually really afraid of going to see doctors, especially gynecologists. I has some scary incidents happen when I was young that drove me away from doctors. I saw Belinda today and she was so cheerful and sweet. She distracted me that whole entire time (in the past I cant help but cry during the exam) and in a matter of what seemed like seconds she was done! She is gentle and caring and I am so grateful to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Belinda K. Beck's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2003)