Ratings for Dr. AL L. Merati

Dr. Merati is the greatest! When no one else believed something was wrong with me, he did. He diagnosed me with subglottic stenosis and after a procedure had me breathing again!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I suffered dysphagia after serious allergic reaction and was unable to swallow for close to two years. Dr Merati came on all gungho at first and did do a procedure that cleared my throatway then sent me to speech pathology to learn to swallow again. I got no results and the last time he observed my swallow he just walked away after the test and said nothing. He had the speech pathologist call me two days later to say that Merati no longer wanted to work with me. He told me about another treatment but said it was not scientifically proven. I tried this other technique and learned how to eat again. When Merati heard that I was swallowing again he begged me to come in right away again, so, IMHO, he could get credit for my success story. Very arrogant man who claims in his CV that he is humble. He treated me like a virus when he wasn't getting results that help his research data.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. AL L. Merati's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1991)

Providence